Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ah. Perhaps I am too used to supremacy then, where if you station a unit at the coast the enemy won't embark/disembark until the unit is destroyed (or they are). Thus you prevent the landing from taking place at all. I'll note that for the future then. If the submarine is against the coast the units will glitch into disembarking mode even when being attacked.

• Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “I don't think the sub will engage immediately, there main purpose is to hunt down BB, or more specifically act as assassins againts isolated ships and convoys other than destroyers. Since the sub is in stealth, I conclude subs are made to attack and not to defend. ” In my experience my submarines automatically attack anything that crosses past them. They have done this against transports, ships of all kinds and of course other submarines. I pressed it up against the coast…

• I just sent another 2 rockets together (still level 3) and he says there is no damage once again. SC: s30.postimg.org/dk59c6tzl/screenshot.png We will try sending 1 rocket at a time instead of groups.

• Another quick thread. I stationed a submarine to prevent units landing at a coast. i.e. When they reached the shoreline they would be engaged by the submarine and promptly destroyed. The units consisted of 2 (level 2) medium tanks and 1 (level 3) infantryman. When they reached the coast they were engaged by the submarine as expected, however the counter for them to disembark was still counting down. When I checked on it the next day they had landed, disengaging from the submarine and promptly ca…

• I actually had the same problem. I would select a ground unit to attack however the rocket would not launch. It goes through the usual confirmation message and asks you to confirm the target, once you click OK though it remains where it is. The only targets I can attack with rockets are cities and naval units.

• Disengagement

ThecursedJester - - Suggestions / Criticism

The only method I could see this working with is that the units auto-move to the nearest friendly point. Whether that be an ally-controlled town or one of your own. This stops you from abusing it. Otherwise I could easily use this to bypass the enemy and take his towns: Move in with a force, engage and then detach a unit, swiftly bypassing the enemy and taking the town behind him. Overall though I think it would be too much trouble to implement this and then code that you can only flee one way, …

• We're running an internal game to test out how effective certain weapons are. My ally nuked London and of course the buildings were damaged, my 3 infantrymen stationed there died and 3 out of the 26 rockets that were stationed there were destroyed. > However we did not go to war. We remained at share map and I only found out about it the next day through clicking on London and noticing the damage. I sent the remaining 23 (level 3) rockets to three of his cities. 10 towards Amsterdam 10 towards E…

• Hey there, I wanted to give my two-cents on the design. There are some elements of it I really do not think are up to scratch, while there are other parts which are alright if not good. When you're playing a strategy you need information quickly and easily and my problem is with the map/UI. ----- Example 1: Hard to see cities and paths Screenshot(s): s1.postimg.org/s6oja2q2n/Screenshot.png / http://s1.postimg.org/6yausnblr/Screenshot2.png / s30.postimg.org/a0n6j8mdt/Screenshot3.png Whilst some c…