Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ELO ELO

psy.billie - - Bug Reports and Issues

I am currently banned from the game, I cannot use my account. I don't have any answers from support. The god Akiar just ignores my messages and my tickets

• Forced March

psy.billie - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Sluggo17: “Hello Gents. When to Force March? How long do the effects of forced marching last? Is there really any consequence to force marching artillery if you expect them to join a stack of infantry and engage at distance? Thanks in advance. ” The forced march increases the troop's speed by 50%. But the unit suffers a life penalty (HP) of 5% per hour. It is not interesting to use without being in combat. Only when your enemy is online and you need to flee or move forward to eliminat…

• Reporting

psy.billie - - Questions and Answers

Quote from CapitanAlex: “How can I report a player on COW? ” Hi CapitanAlexIf you want to report a user. Just follow these steps. 1) Enter the map you want to report from. Click on the gear in the lower right corner. 2) Now click on Request Support. 3) Change the option for user reporting. 4) Add the title of the ticket. 5) Describe your report. I hope I can help you

• There is the possibility of renunciation