Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sharmie: “Blueprints are pretty expensive tbh I am grinding for them but I personally think I won’t be able to do so ” I managed to collect all blueprints after like, a year of playing.

• Best countries to start with?

Chris Mapper - - Manual

I love playing China on HWW Most new players completely underestimate the potential of China in HWW.

• I won!!! :)

Chris Mapper - - General Discussions

1. Being able to buy and use gold is intentional, Bytro wants to earn some money from this game so its fair ig. + Not everyone knows how to properly use gold, I've seen people who probably have spent hundreds of thousands of gold but still got utterly defeated. 2. Those resource scam trades you get is especially confusing for inexperienced players but it's not cheating nor is it illegal yet. I wouldn't recommend doing it, not only because of the morality, but also because those people who receiv…

• Good thing with comintern is, that you are able to get rocket artillery pretty early

• I've managed to get major countries like SU, Germany etc. in the past. Good timing and some luck is involved to catch a fresh hww game. But I often play as minor countries as well. I even have set myself a challenge to either get solo victory with netherlands, tibet or mandchukuo on hww. And yes, it angers me as much as it angers you guys, that people who pick ducking Germany or Soviet Union, countries where they are guaranteed to win with if they don't play stupid, often go inactive... And whil…

• Is he cheating?

Chris Mapper - - Questions and Answers

It probably is one of the most dirty strategies I've heard for not only CoW, but probably for other similar games by Bytro as well. The disturbing thing on this is, that there's technically no rule saying something against it, at least not right now.

• Is he cheating?

Chris Mapper - - Questions and Answers

He is just abusing the inexperienced players. Seems to be an interesting but dirty way of playing. Probably only works against new players. You'll probably need some luck tho if you want to gain a major resource advantage in a game with that strategy. Have never done it myself, maybe I should try it in at least one game.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Chris Mapper: “On hww maps I always have the tendency to spam militias when i play china. You can build up a quick defense with them against japan i guess, but I also use them as meat shields if combined with artillery. ” Do you deploy artillery behind?Also, I like to use non-stealth weak units to lure him onto the roof, with militia hiding on side roads then recapturing provinces, to wreak havoc or cut him off. ” Of course, its a scary combination

• On hww maps I always have the tendency to spam militias when i play china. You can build up a quick defense with them against japan i guess, but I also use them as meat shields if combined with artillery.