Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Am pro

Mr. Waffltonn - - Off Topic

You got a little lucky when he didn't notice that he could freely take your Queen with his Knight lol. But good job either way.

• Ex-Fucking-cuse me?

It's obvious. Whoever stayed would be the people he reported to SVU.

• I Have Only Now Realized...

LOL

• Chat Glitch

Mr. Waffltonn - - Suggestions / Criticism

I am sick and tired of having my chat messages blocked randomly for no reason while I'm in the middle of a conversation. I know this bug has been experienced by other people and I know they're tired of it as well. Is there something that can be done to fix this?

• REMEMBER NORDICA21

Amen

• Infantry are quite slow. I know that if you want them to be faster just produce motorized or mechanized infantry but I have an idea that could be cool. If you had infantry and tanks in the same regiment, you could mount the infantry on the tanks so that they would move faster.

• Share Map

I was recently in a round where I had Share Map with the whole of Asia. At one point, a couple countries fought another one and it became very confusing as to who owned which territory. I came up for a possible solution to this. If you have share map with 2 countries that are at war with each other, a red line will separate their borders. The territories will still remain green but the red line will separate each countries territories.

• USA Battleships

I am speaking for "Leakey Lana Loud" who does not have access to Forums. He wants me to make a suggestion to make USA made Allied Battleships look different. I think if its a USA made battleship he wants them to look like that Battleship.

• New Units

It would be cool if we had amphibious tanks that can cross a certain distance of water. I'm not saying that they can drive across the entire ocean but it would be cool if we had some that could drive a little distance. Another unit would be being able to airdrop troops. Some tanks like the M22 were light enough to drop out of planes.

• PM Bug

Mr. Waffltonn - - Bug Reports and Issues

Sometimes for me and other people on global, when we go to pm and send a message to someone the other person either can't see the message or they can but the person sending the first message can't see their response.

• Gold

Mr. Waffltonn - - General Discussions

Indeed.

• The picture for the L20 Class Battleship in the Axis Doctrine is just a picture of a Bayern Class Battleship. The L20 Class Battleship never left the drawing board.

• Group PM

I mean in global chat.

• Group PM

There should be a feature where people in Global Chat can create a Private Conversation with more than one person.

• 12 hours is quite a bit of overkill to mobilize paratroopers. Historical ones would have been up and off to their objectives the moment they got untangled on the ground. It shouldn't take that long to mobilize them and they suck if your trying to drop them behind enemy lines and take a bunch of provinces to make your enemy panic.

• RPG's

The problem with that is I am unable to see messages in current game chat and in newspaper its extremely delayed.

• RPG's

There should be a sub-chat like alliance and help and stuff but for rpg's where people can role-play without mods interfering.

• Bans

oi

• Bans

No no no no. I mean another chat where you can see which OTHER people got banned. Like you can see who got temp or perma banned in the last 24 hours or so. Not how you see why you were banned.

• Bans

I think there should be a part in the cat where you can look and see who was banned in the last 24 hours or so. It is quite annoying when you think that one of your alliance members was banned from the chat but when you ask the mods destroy you for talking about bans in the chat.