Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 321.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Suna232 - - Off Topic

Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” nah

• why is thread from 2 years ago active

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no other whales around, you can buy a victory (and disrupt yet another round) with like 10 Euro. ” More concerning fact for me is that in my bag I have 125hp to boost my units with,28 hours worth of production speed ups,80k cas…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no other whales around, you can buy a victory (and disrupt yet another round) with like 10 Euro. ” You want ti say that 17k gold can determine outcome of the game,that is comical.

• Sell profile

Suna232 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from patriota75: “Can I sell my COW profile to other user? It has 200+ k of gold and some booster cards.... profile is Damjan7 ” I doubt that is allowed

• Lets share our CoW experiences with bugs and game issues What would be,in your opinion, the worst , most annoying ,bug you remember !! Share experiences with details

• Quote from Nostroma: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Don't blame your lack of skills to gold???? Would you like to rephrase that? ” not necessarily pointing fingers to you but i don't think that my statement was unclear to require elaboration.

• Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold.

• LGN Roleplay Game

Suna232 - - Roleplaying Threads

Very well done dc server

• Quote from ZombieFalcon: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from ZombieFalcon: “It been a week since my account got banned and I have submitted a ticket since day but I not getting any reply or response from the support team through my email. I also haven't receive any warning from my email that my account got banned and my alliance mate are awaiting for my arrival. How long does it take for the ticket to reach to the team? I understand if they are busy but at least acknowledge that the ticket is recei…

• Since last update I have noticed that even though my units are in the middle of the newly conquered province,that province will still glow red,then I give order to move to center of the province (even thought they already are there)and glowing stops. And that would not be the issue if when I rejoin game,it didnt starts glowing red again. I repeated multiple times and got same results. Don't know if that is only issue in my game or global issue or wether or not that is visual bug or if revolts wo…

• Quote from Destructo the Great: “@freezy please unban me ” I believe you had received in game mail and email informing you about rulebrake and duration of the ban aswell as informations on where to appeal if you feel you were not lawfully banned . Freezy is game developer and in game chat/discord or forum banns are not to be appealed to him. I believe you should contact PrinceOfHonor or OutKast1

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “There have been like a thousands ideas about changing the healing system, but truth is, it is pretty good as it is. ” I believe that units should be able to regen faster if in core land as it only makes sense. Like significantly faster.

• Quote from ZombieFalcon: “It been a week since my account got banned and I have submitted a ticket since day but I not getting any reply or response from the support team through my email. I also haven't receive any warning from my email that my account got banned and my alliance mate are awaiting for my arrival. How long does it take for the ticket to reach to the team? I understand if they are busy but at least acknowledge that the ticket is received and I will not accidentally bother them wit…

• Quote from freezy: “We did some small balancing changes bytro.helpshift.com/hc/en/4-ca…lease-notes---2022-08-02/ ” very good looking

• Quote from vietcong2005: “No Planes and Arty were used to weaken and disperse enemy lines, not to directly kill them. Infantry can easily take cover from planes and arty, as evidenced in World War I. The British shelled the Germans at Somme for over 7 days with over 1.7 mil shells. Yet the Germans simply hid in trenches and were fine and provided ample resistance to British assult, inflicting heavy casualties. This was also evidenced in World War II during the battle of Seelow heights, where the…

• Closed

Suna232 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from freezy: “We don't see the need for that, as this flag is not forbidden by law in our country, unlike the Nazi flag. If we ever changed it then probably into something non-japanese and more general asian, because the Pan-Asian Doctrine is supposed to represent multiple Asian nations (for the current one we just picked the most well known during ww2). ” As far as I believe,for most of the part of Asia that was not Allied oriented,they were using Japanese military technology.At the end i…

• Quote from Z. Sakki: “The people backing this balancing are the ones smashing players left n right with artys and planes. It's boring. ” Hitler's blitzkrieg was successful because it used advanced technology to overwhelm enemy forces. First, airplanes bombed a region, then fast-moving ground troops moved in to surround enemy forces followed by artillery shallig. This is the beginning of WW2,beginning of new strategys and the time where this game is taking place. Essentially airforce and artiller…

• You were use to old version, and as time goes by you will eventually get use to new version. Everyone is SOU LOUDLY complaining and only reason they have is graphics and button placement. No-one is talking about new units tab where you can see all your units and their positions on map, about more map filters and actually helpful and improved things that this update have brought to us. If you are dissatisfied with grafics or layout just make a thread abd point out what you don't like and why you …

• Quote from ItzK3ky: “I agree. There are way too many visual bugs. I cant even access the front reports because its covered by the chat ” Quote from TheRedMenace: “It's not relevant that people of course use both platforms, many people primarily use PC. I agree that it realistically only makes sense to bring up suggestions, however I was more baffled at how the developers thought it was at all okay to release an update which is such an obvious step backwards. ” Pleas note that in every game every…