Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would check alliance tags…. They maybe from same alliance and joined match together and that’s their strategy. Possibility… however even if same alliance tag, may also be a multi account user

• Name Battles

ODA366 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with Donk,,, allowing players to name battles may create a tad bit of,,, how can one say,,, controversy or possibility of indecency. If there is some sort of formula or algorithm that can dictate, based on Porter mentioned, by total number of units or army strengths, can automatically post something in the Harold. I have also seen other games, in particular, "Total War" games that will place a marker on the map with significant battle information annotated when putting the cursor over to…

• Rank & Level

ODA366 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I was just pointing this out as that I have read in numerous posts throughout the past few years, that the Dev's wishes to be as accurate and close to realistic as possible. I have enjoyed this game over many other MMOs due to their ambition to be as close to truism as possible and I have sensed that is being out of respect for those who once wore and currently wear the uniform, regardless of nationality. I made note on this as the rank structure in correlation to the levels are based on U.S. ra…

• Rank & Level

Just offering a suggestion,,, not trying to offend anyone...

• Rank & Level

Not that it really changes the game play, but for sake of accuracy; the rank and level structure has a few mistake. The rank of Private First Class, level 2-10, has a single rocker stripe under the Chevron. Second, the rank listed for level 71-80 as Technical Sergeant is actually a Sergeant First Class. Third and final discrepancy I have noticed with rank structure is levels 81-90 & levels 91-100 are flip flopped, a First Sergeant actually out ranks a Master Sergeant. Again, doesn't change anyth…

• Airfields disappearing

ODA366 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Never mind responding... I found the answer. It’s called a credit card... the ultimate weapon over a nuclear weapons apparently. You can erase a whole country with a credit card as is happening in our match as I type this.

• Airfields disappearing

ODA366 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Riddle me this, how are my airfields disappearing off my map and aircraft being damaged. No reports in the paper of being attacked, my profile states I am at war with no one. Any ideas? I have one and a name of a possible individual likely using cheats, if that is at all possible. I am in World at War match 3806147 playing Ethiopia.