Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm playing since 2015 and i quit several times since the 1.5 thing. Sometimes I come back to see the old friends, few of them now. Just enter a new game and there are 70% inactive players and the other 30% goldenboys... it's impossible to have fun, strategy is over; it's another pay to win game. I ask bytro if they don't see almost all the players are new accounts....they start to play and quit...don't you realize the game is dead? I will pay gold to play a game without gold. It's over for me, …

• Also me, maybe a game with alliance...but no more. Just inactive players and goldenboys. Also this 2.0 make me dizzy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

Somanta - - News

Day 8. Antártida map, 40 players, only 3 still remains. One of these 3 is a goldenboy, he makes from the nothing like 20 medium tanks, jets...and has said to me "What is the problem? you don't have gold?" This is the game today, also dizzy graphics, you need to scroll and scroll, the Province administration looks so small and feel I can't look the screen for so long... I just want a strategy game, if I want another pay to win game and fight against the AI for days I will play it, not CoW. Time t…

• They don't listen so much when the changes from 1.0 to 1.5. They are going to fix some bugs and just it.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

Somanta - - News

Is this 2.0 version make that at day 6 in one game the 80% of the players don't leave? You are killing the game, since someone at the top thought that a mobile game will give more profits, so enjoy the results. PD. excuse my mistakes in english.

• Quote from Ilyrian Order: “Yes, but I believe that these decision are the reasons why 80% of all maps players leave in third day. Also, why activity has gone down. When people produce something like an "art" or new design, they get proud, just like these people with these new updates, and that's why they don't reflect after so many critics. All players in my map have reacted bad about these changes, but none of them are part of this Forum, I wasn't either, I entered just to say NO to this new ve…

• Beta client

Somanta - - Roleplaying Threads

Not anymore, but thank you.

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

Somanta - - News

Don't complain, don't say bring back legacy....this is not going to happen. Do you remember when a lot of players leave the game when they change CoW 1.0 to 1.5? They don't mind; it's a pity. My last game is a map of Antartica...day 7 and only remains 6 active players...is this a success for bytro? In the old 1.0 version I can still remember some epic wars...not anymore in this new game. Anyway, I wish luck to bytro with this game for phones and children; I will keep playing because the old frie…

• Beta client

Somanta - - Roleplaying Threads

yes, I want to play in the old client, not beta...do we have the option or not?

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

Somanta - - News

It's like night mode, yes, but better than before. It's not Canvas, but at least I can look the screen for more than 5 minutes.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Somanta - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well, I has written before read some of the 22 pages. Is said that Canvas is not going to come back. You also want some "positive feedback" to improve the new graphics. 1) There are a lot of feedback of veteran players in these 2 or 3 years. 2) The new graphics are so bright, the terrain is awful, the route of the troops is not clear, yo need to make zoom again and again (so dizzy for me), the position of the troops is not clear.... 3) The point 2 is not going to change nothing. 4) I, Teniente S…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Somanta - - Suggestions / Criticism

First to say is that I apologize for my mistakes in english. I come from the spanish server, I think thousands of players there are leaving the game there. This new graphics was so much for many, me included. The playability is awful, I can't manage well the route of my troops...but above all, these graphics seem to me very unrealistic. Maybe for the phone or tablet is ok, not for computer. Before I could see mountains, forest....now is very plane, so much bright...awful. Sorry if I'm so hard, b…

• Old graphics unavailable

Somanta - - General Discussions

Well, 3 months out, bore of this 1.5, I come back and I found this. I just want the option to play in the old graphics, is it so much to ask? I don't know what is your comercial strategy but if it is to insult the old players congratulations. Excuse my mistakes in english and bye.

• Call of war IS dying!

Somanta - - Questions and Answers

Quote from z00mz00m: “"CoW is dying" is a bit hyperbolic. But, I can provide some feedback from my personal experience. Initially, I was disgusted. Some of the changes really turned me off. I continued to play 1.0 maps. Then, I resigned myself to the new rules, and started playing 1.5 maps. In large part, because there was no choice.... old maps are getting harder to find, fewer players active on old maps. Now, I've reached my second "wall" with the game. It's burning me out. It keeps demanding …

• Call of war IS dying!

Somanta - - Questions and Answers

I don't know, but in the games that I have started lately I only see 3 kind of people: inactive players, goldenboys and the normal players getting bored. Also I see more multiaccounts, farmer players and strange things than ever, you can report it and nothing happens, no answer, at least at the spanish server. I'm playing for 5 years, met a lot of good warriors that leave the game because, you know, 10 minutes to conquer a city and suddenly 20 tanks arrise. These kind of facts ruin any kind of s…

• Japan too weak? I'm just playing a game 1.5 with it and is like a Ferrari. Manchukuo erased in 8 hours, second day. Just make a few tanks and 6 or 7 motorized infantry, 5 or 6 planes and run all over the map. The superior naval power can face USA with no problem and the 20% speed bonus is the true key. PD. Excuse my english

• The New Call of War

Somanta - - News

Well the 1.5 is here and the games are empty as usual, even more than in the 1.0 version. I have played one game and was funny, not like the 1.0, but ok. I only suggest change the disembarkt time, 4h30m is so much. Anyway this new game maybe is better for tablets and mobile phone, not for the old fashioned like me. I miss a lot of things of the 1.0. Also the 1.0 now is not the old 1.0. CoW as we know it. The 1.5 is so fast for me, the economy is so lineal....I will continue playing because of my…

• I'm with you Ryan, this new game is faster, less strategic...I was writting a lot about that before, and all the veterans are out now, I'm still here for my old pals, but not so long I think. Excuse my english, and, yes, they has killed the 1.0, now there are only children with their parents credit card.

• Hi, I know there are similar questions and answers, but this is for an specific case. 5 members of my alliance join a Pacific game and they were banned for wolfpacking. They respect the rules of the game, all looking for his own interest, nobody was a farmer for the others, neither a "kamikaze" and the game operator of the spanish server said that is not possible to join a game more than the total number of members of a coalition, so in the 100 maps can join 5, in the 22 map 3...is this correct?…

• Worst countries

Somanta - - General Discussions

In 100 map the best countries are South Africa or Occidental South Africa, not so far from Europa and Asia like the countries in South America, good resources and only one or two ways to attack or be attacked. Kind regards Att. teniente Somanta.