Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If one already exists feel free to remove. But, I was searching for "best battles" and couldn't find anything. It could be cool to have an archive of epic screenshots.

• Group messaging

Gummy Bear - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from nemuritor98_: “Quote from Gummy Bear: “Are you suggesting to talk in public chat Patton? ” Forum Conversations are like Private Messages but you can add up to 10 members to each conversation.You can find Conversations button at the right of your Notifications button. ” I dont see it

• Quote from BeerBelly: “Report offensive articles and/or private messages. Problem solved. Articles are the fastest way to mass communicate. ” Your complaint about it being the easiest way to communicate is a completely separate problem. You should start a post about an in game chat system for people on your team but not in your alliance. What I am talking about is people abusing the newspaper and using as a tool to emotionally/psychologically hurt players. Yes, I am aware you can report an artic…

• Does anyone else agree with this?

• Group messaging

Are you suggesting to talk in public chat Patton?

• GOOD BYE! (possibly forever)

Gummy Bear - - Off Topic

I think you are having the same problem as I am. See this post, I think our problem can be solved. Remove Custom Newspaper Articles

• In theory this is a fantastic idea, and it works extremely well for role playing matches. However, my experience with this system is it is used to insult players more often than not. Personally, I don't play role playing matches and I am willing to bet most people are like me in that matter. The reality is, the cruelty and anger within the players of this game is far greater than most and I am at a breaking point. Almost every public match I have joined has had this problem. It is one thing when…

• Group messaging

Well, alliance chat may help. But, it only works with people who have joined your actual clan/alliance not for people you are playing in just one particular game.

• I would like to propose installing more options for creating short term alliances such as a select province(s) option when map sharing. Example: My current game has three teams. One has Germany, one with England, and one with Russia (me). I would like to create a short term alliance with England to attack Germany, but I don't want him to see all of my troops on each of my battle fronts because we will eventually be enemies. I would like to be able to select Kiev and he can select Portsmouth for …

• haha that is funny. Sorry i forgot to add it. It's even teams now. Thanks and Happy New Year!!!

• Thanks for the help! Right now it's USA, Germany, and Italy going against Russia and UK (myself). See you soon

• Game Down Again?

Gummy Bear - - Bug Reports and Issues

Nevermind, it seems to be working again.

• Game Down Again?

Can anyone else play or is it down again?

• Invincible Armies

I have encountered an issue where my enemy was able to maintain troop quantities and morale while fighting a force 3.5 times it size. The reason I think it was a bug is my enemy did not have a "attacking icon" above him while my troops did. Below is the information from the fight. Obviously, this is frustrating and needs to be fixed asap. Bug reports have been sent, I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem. Game: 1288003 Attacker: Me from Taima, Saudi Arabia (morale 90% - power 78) …

• Server downtime, Sunday December 20th

Gummy Bear - - News

I want to THANK THE DEVELOPERS. Unlike some of the ungrateful players, I appreciate that they continue to throw gold and incentives at us after these problems happen. Plus, they are quick to respond each time... The admins respond quickly whenever I send a bug report... Give em' a break, cut them some slack. They are at least aware of the problem and are working on it. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. P.S. Can I have some more gold for saying these great things?

• Down again!

Quote from grandpooba52: “they did comp us 5000 gold for sunday ” Man, I didn't get any gold for Sunday!?!?

• again

Another glitch in the Matrix. Agents are coming...

• Nobody Finishes Games

Gummy Bear - - General Discussions

Quote from xswazse12: “Get involved with the Player's league here on the forum. They have a game starting jan 1st. From my one game played with them they've got 80% commitment from all the people that signed up and a core group of active players. I'm not sure how many games you want to run at a time but the world map always has at least a dozen people that are trying to win it all. ” Thanks Xsw!