Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hate being alone

Black Mamba79 - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Harcipocok666: “Hello all! Im new here, but i learn fast. Im playing on Europe - Clash of nations map in order to practice. But i need an active (10-20+ visits per day), offensive (hate sitting for days) and pro (because i want to learn) playmate. I would like join with him to new games and achive coalition victory. If i could find someone i would join bigger maps, but the common first maps would be for practice. I have good stats and i take games very serious, but im alone and everyb…

• Hi all. I'm Black Mamba79, current leader of the Viper Assassination Squad. For a quick introduction, I'm a down-to-earth, straight talking, dry humored player who loves to train and has real world training experience totalling 7 years, most of it from my service as a volunteer firefighter, which I still do. If you are new to the game and been needing someone to take you under their wing, I'm the one you've been looking for. I don't just take inexperienced players though. I'll take anybody. Vipe…

• I disagree that host should have same doctrine. The allies sole Intel from Germany (Enigma machine, for example) and they weren't in the same doctrine.

• Wasn't the Ratte just a concept that never left the drawing board? Or was it produced but never saw service? Here's the problem I see with getting super, super heavy and super, super powerful units that no conventional weapon can stop - it will kill the gameplay. These underage noobs that we find on our maps or see in the chat rooms, instead of developing a strategy and involving themselves in the game play, will just go for the biggest and strongest unit they can produce and not be willing to r…

• I've never known an aircraft carrier to be given a speed boost, increase in armor and a larger flight deck while at sea . While research is used to upgrade units, those units should be routed to the factory that builds them for the upgrades to take place. This could also be the same for unit repair. Suggesting a unit price to build new and the unit goes in for repairs with 20% health, the unit should be allowed to be repaired to 100% strength for 80% cost and build time. However, when it comes t…

• Can the devs please alter the delay function? The slider is far too short and covers too great of a time frame to be accurate. Perhaps the delay function could be expressed as a Time On Target and could be entered numerically? The delay would then be calculated by the game. Also, instead of next day begins in the bottom right of the screen, perhaps have an actual 24hr clock. This means that coalitions can work together a little more closely by coordinating a joint strike offensive at, for exampl…

• Movement lines

Black Mamba79 - - Suggestions / Criticism

In addition, if I move a stealth unit from a forest in my area to a neighboring forest in my enemy's area they should not get to see that unless they are revealing with the proper units or espionage. Furthermore, militia could be given the command to not attack the center of the province and to sneak around so as to penetrate deep into the enemy's territory. For example, I send a couple of militia units into Greater Finland and have them go from forest to hill to forest, etc and work then down t…

• Movement lines

Black Mamba79 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I've noticed that movement lines for the enemy are drawn on my map where I have visual ability. The truth is, unless we are actively spying on the enemy we really don't know their intentions - we just know a position. It is by observing the enemy and noting a change in their position that we detect their movement and can then predict their intentions. This increases the necessity for Interceptors, mobile infantry, etc. Too many games I see the enemy never uses their planes or builds airfields to…