Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Elbe - - Suggestions / Criticism

Last Salut for ourself

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Shayaerien: “the door is open.... ” anyway tho think logically they are game developer not a researcher who aim to make a technological progress. Hearing all their costumer preference and critism and making the game is enjoyable and accessable for everyone is their main job

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Shayaerien: “WebGL option Bytro should come and buy you a new computer? ” Im good if they actually do that smh

• #RestoreCANVAS

Your reasoning literally isnt making sense you know, people use what they like you cant shove it down their throat. They can make a new graphic and all. But why should they delete the old graphic? Some people still use horse instead of car too mate. You said progress then what is the progress is made from deleting the old graphic?

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Shayaerien: “I've been playing these games for 12 years (supremacy etc) and I've already experienced different graphics. Progress must be going on - dinosaurs. ” The progress literally cant be experienced by some people because their device cant handle it great example is me who stuck in its loading screen when using the new graphic.

• #RestoreCANVAS

And please read carefully @Shayaerien some people cant play with the new graphic because their device cant handle it

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Shayaerien: “do you know the "concept of progress"? Are you still riding a horse? You don't have a car? ” Personal opinion riding a horse is cool

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from YDSTRIKER: “For now, you are one of two people who openly do not want to restore Canvas, but probably several dozen (maybe more, maybe less) support this action ” they are probably not supporting without a clear or logical reason smh, mostly probably just to annoy or gaining attention

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Shayaerien: “"#RestoreCanvas Ive been playing for five years I hate the new graphics gimme old graphic sad.png" Who cares? :O ” alot of people cares, half of the Community thats it

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCANVAS I can't Play with the new graphic because my laptop cant handle it and i Will ended up got stuck in its loading screen prnt.sc/10ywn9k

• Morality Issue In Game?

Elbe - - Questions and Answers

cant help it, sometimes its feel too fun to see two former allies try to kill each other and start to attack when both are dying

• MY KD

Elbe - - Off Topic

Quote from Scrappy_: “did you archive a game your losing? i used to do that bc someone told me that when you archive a game it bno longer affects your kdr but it wrecked my kdr. also if you really care about kdr, farm in swift strike ” Your kdr wont be affected only when you're "inactive" inside your game. even if your game is archived it still possible to affects your kdr as long as your status inside the game is still "Active"

• Morality Issue In Game?

Elbe - - Questions and Answers

I usually manipulate people by accident smh

• Shower thoughts

Elbe - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Elbe: “I blame Washing Machine for everything that happens in this world ” why? lol ” it washes everything even brain ” lol, i'm not sure why you would wash your brain in washing machine, instead use NWM -150. ” Its obvious they need something that less suspicious and not eye catching, btw i lost all my info on washing machine so i cant get detailed. They have destroyed all my source smh

• Shower thoughts

Elbe - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “Quote from Elbe: “I blame Washing Machine for everything that happens in this world ” why? lol ” i can go to detail if you actually wanted it

• Shower thoughts

Elbe - - Off Topic

I blame Washing Machine for everything that happens in this world If the washing machine is triangular, you can see the similarities

• favorite ww2 youtube channels?

Elbe - - Off Topic

1. Armchair Historian 2. TimeGhost History 3. World War Two 4. Simple History 5. Kings and Generals Its all my fav not Just Channel i know

• Make Portugal playable

oh nvm you talking about Historical, if im right Netherland and Portugal is not playable, not sure i havent played Historical map for long

• Make Portugal playable

Quote from Hughbacca20: “Yeah I know but it seems logical that if you can play as Netherlands then you can play as Portugal who roughly the same amount of cities and provinces ” Are we talking about Historical or Regular map

• Make Portugal playable

Minor Countries are Playable in 73p All in Event Map. So wait for the map scenario