Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most maps i have played on don't go past day 40 before the last players agree to retire the map. There are some maps that just keep on going forever past day 40 with no end in sight. Some of my 100 country maps have devolved to 10 or more players sitting on a map and essentially trying to wait each other out without taking the "war" option. I have a suggestion: Put day limits in place on maps that give a cut off day at which time everyone left on map is given their proportion of the gold from vi…

• We take new players under our wing and train them in the basics of the game. We are a role playing Alliance, but i'm the main role player. The rest of my alliance is just regular gamers haveing fun playing the game. I have alot of patience and don't kick for mistakes. I only ask you to be active and loyal to other members on the maps. If you think this would be a good fit then reply to this message.

• Well thought out post Patton I and I see you got some good responses...*bows*...

• Actually this is me being nice. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9a2561b8e7a82c606ff86d367 Waiting on four replies from Jaws and other Waldo type mods right now in fact. lol

• One of the best strategy guides involving tanks and AT's that i have seen. Very erudite and well thought out strategy and your explanation of your tactics and strategy were crystal clear. Thanks for sharing. I learned alot from this post....*bows*...

• I agree Pontus. I am an Olde War Gamer of 40 yrs from the pencil and paper days at Texas A&M in the mid 70's. As a wargamer i have always enjoyed learning and mastering new genres and wargames. Many War Gamers actively recruited and taught new comers the games we played so that we would have more war gamers to play against and have a better class of player by teaching them how to play the game well. I have several threads i have endeavoured to share what little i have learned in this game so far…

• Dng. One of my favourite and most knowledgeable posters; Vigor555 has left this lively and i found very informative chat on the differences and usages of AT versus LT.

• Need some basic info on the game? Visit my thread on basic tactics and strategies. "What i have learned in 24 days".

• Thanks. Since i have gotten my first couple of days on cookie cutter status. I have now upped it to 12 maps, which take an average of 3 hrs a day for maintainance, even with repair and production ques...*bows*...This game is now taking up all my War Gaming time and i am learning the basics of the game fast now.

• Good advice for both beginning War Gamers and accomplished veterans

• I did not want to make my first installment on this thread to be overly long; so i saved these strategic and Tactics tips for here. First thing i always do on a new map is to click on my provinces. If i got industrial factories, i immediately put infrastructure there to augment the factories and be able to produce tanks as soon as i can. I then scroll down the province list and produce structures where ever i find resources listed in my province list. Then i put barracks in all other provinces a…

• I have been playing CoW exclusively and continuously for the last 24 days. I am an Olde War Gamer of the pencil and paper War Game Simulation days of Texas A&M during the mid-70's. These are a few of the strategies and tips I have come up with in that period of time and is not meant to be a complete guide on CoW. Just my own personal learning experiences which i will share with my fellow gamers...*bows*.. First comes to mind to prioritize your Daily Map Maintanance duties of CoW so that a War Ga…

• I keep getting the useless advice here to contact either Jaws or CzarHelios if i want to report any problems. I have yet to get a reply to my messages i send back when emailed to my personal email server. I have endeavored to try to get replies back in forums as well and it is just deleted or ignored due to non posting of certain problems in the game. How can i actually follow the advice; "Contact Jaws or CzarHelios if you have any problems to report; when they never respond except to say you ca…

• cant use chat

Reichtoffen Patton - - Bug Reports and Issues

Glad you got the ban lifted. Maybe they will reconsider mine as well...*bows*...

• Attention to Xarus. This seems to be an old thread, but if you are starting any other game please send me an invite. Thanks in advance. .*bows8..

• Got a reply. Some mod end this thread for me please? Thanks in advance...*bows*...

• Still living up to your name and sniping SniperDragon? Why am i not surprised you do not agree with my views on the games. Thanks for the historical note on Polands resistance and yes many countries had active resistance movements during the war. This does not address the morale problem. I have seen this distance from the capital decreased morale feature in other games i have played such as Civ V, but not as harsh and arbitrarily assigned as in this game. Thus my surmise that Bytro has a basic c…

• So; let me get this right? The game has flaws in its economic/resource engine because of liberal progressive prejudice that created a perpetually hostile province? Have you forgotten how Paris bent over and kissed Hitlers feet to make the Vichy government and the Papal treaty with Hitler? I feel that the longer a province is conquered; the less likely it would be to rebel and each rebellion crushed would weaken the resistance. Unrealistic liberal views have warped this war game needlessly. *sigh…

• Vigor did such a great job showing the obvious culture clashes between the American Culture and the German based Bytro that i decided to repost it. Especially since they closed the thread they originally posted it on. Maybe it hit too clse to teh bone and kernel of truth. Vigor555 1134-3751ab3d86df19c565f8e0e7fcc33a9eb90b811c-96.jpg Corporal Likes Received13Points36Posts23 - 150 6 hours ago+2 New First of all, I like the game and want what is best for players and developers. Developers: However,…

• You only live twice

Reichtoffen Patton - - News

the stats the devs used from the anti tank were too effective so they lowered the defence to make it more balancwed...and yeah for the price now its cheaper just to put anti tank art in the stack. The main difference is the anti tank mobile is faster moving is all..depends what you need to do on what you use..i made a few...havent used em yet though