Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, it's hard for me to believe EAI is that good. Although only 2 countries were attacking at a time just mere number of units should turn the tide and give AI big advantage. My conclusion is that mightiest army report has to be false by some extent, e.g. if it calculates just mere unit strength based on moral & terrain then if one stacks many tanks in the city will appear weak (-50% strength), while these tanks will be 50% better at plains. That could be the case. I was hoping someone managed…

• Hi all, I was looking for explanation how the mightiest army report is being prepared, but haven't found anything useful. I hope someone could explain what is being calculated: - mere number of units regardless of type - units moral and terrain penalties - units in production - something else I kinda doubt in report accuracy since I faced several elite AI countries top ranked in mightiest army report. I was ranked so low I wasn't in the report. I still managed to win while fighting 4 elite AI co…

• Server Downtime

MyrmidonXXL - - Bug Reports and Issues

LOL. Sorry, but it's funny As a veteran dev I can tell there is no partial functionality It either works or it's glitch. And it seems you just need more time to fix the problem. I just hope it's not Hadoop. I'm really hoping devs & admins will sort things out so we may enjoy playing this great game. I wish you luck and wisdom. May the force be with you.