Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, he didn't join. Tibet was not played by him. Tibet was played by someone who had recieved the code from Zhukov. I was in the mod chat, can confirm.

• Forum Members Game

Claudio NVKP - - General Discussions

Alright

• He was just Xinjiang i think.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Claudio NVKP - - Off Topic

In the end, it's not that deep, Salazar isn't that bad as you potray him by nitpicking his mistakes. He ruled for a long amount of time, so there isn't a definite answer for his term. The last years were an outdated regime, while the first years was what was flourishing. He was the a ruthless dictator though. Of course there will be something bad in 40 years? Now to answer this Quote from Talvisota: “Yeah to be fair Claudio, I am a little uncomfortable with you idolising a literal dictator.... ”…

• Yeah, I experienced this a few times. Glad that it's fixed.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I do not wish to continue this.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

You are wrong on the religious discrimination part, how are you still arguing after the line you quoted contradicted yourself? Also:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal_and_the_Holocaust

• The Open Bar Chatroom

No question of discrimination against yes. It means there's no chance of it happening.... english skills? So I'd prefer you delete it. You said the Portuguese army presided over the torture multilation, etc. There was no war in the 50s. The warcrines happened in the early 70s. However, i don't want to argue further. It's my perspective and opinion, that may not match with yours, that's fine. But I don't support the posting of wrong content to prove an arguement though... Salazar was a good perso…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

You're literally contradicting yourself in the last point. Delete it. It's written there's no question of discrimination between the minorities. I did accept the fact that 1 person was killed. Yes. Also, i love how he presided on torture, mutilation, and executions happened after he died. Also, the thought of bringing indigenous people to a mordern civilization, giving them education in the 1930's isn't disgusting. They were hunter gatherers. I don't see how this makes you a bad person for so. O…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Claudio trying to defend a horrible dictator POV ” You probably have not even heard of him before this conversation. But fine, everyone gets to have their opinion I guess

• Forum Members Game

What do you want to be?

• Forum Members Game

Oh yes, I forgot. No gold or boosters either.

• Forum Members Game

Look, backstabbing is a part of War. You trust no one. Here's a rule: No crying if anyone backstabs you.

• Naval Mines

Claudio NVKP - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah, this could be done to stop a potential coastal invasion.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “ Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot in a war. Also, the warcrimes were after salazar.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland ” Uh oh... Ongo Bongoland? I've used that quite a lot in the past. Not quite in the context you mentioned

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible person. You’re just practically fucking endorsing him. He’s a horrible horrible man. ” OK, we've heard you the first time. Also, I've literally explained why he wasn't a horrible person.

• Forum Members Game

Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from GeneralTanke: “If Salazar is so good then why did he fight multiple wars against people who wanted independence? ” On a Panjimian perspective, most Panjimians were neutral and weren't too keen to join India, and were okay with Portugal. Yes, there were some small groups which were funded by indians. Angola and Mozambique were communist rebels.