Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bacck after a long time

Moxy - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gen. Smit: “I think the specific answers have to be formulated after you have seen "most" of the videomaterial. He is working on land, naval and air combat guides I believe, which is gonna be very usefull, but in some of the game video's it is shown in between lines as well. I think his guide will be more condensed and concentrated, so in little time youll get to know 95%+ you need to know. I still have some small questions here and there, but thats for fora or you can put that in com…

I did consider this, his videos are just not always that organised, and its hard to find answers to my few specific questions. I will definitely look through his videos though.. Thanks!

• Looking for an alliance

Moxy - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Genghis Khanson: “There is also a place on Official Call of War Discord with alliances looking and people wanting to join ” Will check Thanks.

• Looking for an alliance

Moxy - - Recruitment Centre

Just got back to the game after a long break, im looking for a teamwork alliance, I'm still new so there should 100% be room for error and teaching Im looking to be active and learn the game

Hi, I have a question: Im going back to the game after a loong break, and I never really got super into the game, technically. I know ive been told throuhgout the time some small tricks that the game dosent teach in the tutorial.. So i'm wondering if you got any tips, and perhaps a decent starter-strategy, before I jump into my first game? I remember there being something about an X limit of how many soldiers you should attack with at the same time, before the unit was irrelevant? Also, what sho…

• Strategies on day 1

Moxy - - General Discussions

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the game, and would like to hear some of your strategies during day 1? What army types do you build/aim for, and what ratio? Do you go full MechINF or do you spam tanks? What buildings do you build and what do you research? I'm looking for ideas Would love to hear some! What i've been doign so far is spamming INF, A-T and building subs. I built alot of barracks and the buildings that increase production (Forgot it's name) Let me know! Kind regards, Moxy

• Hey guys! I'm rather "new" to the game, and would LOVE to find an alliance where I can play with some new friends! I' have played games like this before, but I'm not the best at strategies (I'm excellent at FPS games though!) I do wish to get better though as I find this game super amazing and entertaining. So I'm looking for an alliance where I can trust my alliance in games, some who's willing to teach me the fundamentals and strategies, and play with me regularely. Helps alot if you have a di…