Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thanks was hoping it did I worked hard to kill the guys oil hoping to cut down his army size

• does running out of food and oil effect combat units

• infantry is 1500 men 1300 men in motorized infantry 1200 men in mechanized infantry

• Secure your crate!

thesweede - - News

a question on crates will there be more then 1 a game if so how often will they appear

• it is hard for a coalition to win as a team we have a 4 person team in a 100 player game we are trying to figure out to get 1 guy the 3000 + points to win and the rest get some pay out

• Quick Q&A Thread

thesweede - - Questions and Answers

there is more like subs appearing out of no where when I have ship screen in place then 2 subs a[ear in the middle there are a lot of questions I would just like someone to look into the game and let me know all is on the up and up

• Quick Q&A Thread

thesweede - - Questions and Answers

who do I contact if there is suspected cheating in a game ether the guy I am playing has unlimted gold marks or has hacked the game if it is just gold marks all is good but it takes a lot of gold marks to drop moral in 500 + provences

• Your Favourite Military Commander

thesweede - - Off Topic

John J Pershing there would be no Patton with out him or Bradly or many of the other generals the usa had in WWII. He hand picked the generals that lead the war. He lead the Us forces in WWI his impact on the US military from WWI to the Korean war is not truly seen by most he is the true mastermind behind all US military victories in that time period.

• I do not look for allies till day 3 or latter because so many people do IA

• I focus on production and research at the start. building barracks in the 5 factory cities then building infantry in them Then ether navy or infrastructure depending on what country I am playing. at the same time moving the units I start with to the borders of an AI country near me so on day 2 or 3 I can war them I don't build many light tanks. I wait for medium tanks before truly building up my army then it is a steady growth till I can take an inactive player country the hardest part about arm…

• making maps take time I am sure they are working on them they are good that way

• what about naval bases barracks are cheap to repair and can be turned off after words but you can not turn off naval bases and they use up oil

• the way I read it they do take resources for upkeep and no they can not be destroyed so you might as well repair them so you can get the full benefit from them

• militia have there uses but be careful with them the will suck up a lot of grain. there main job is to buy time when you are in a fight or to hold conquered lands so your better units can continue there advance. I do not see building Barracks every where at the start all builds should be careful thought out at the start if you don't you will run into problems with resources later

• Flight Plans

thesweede - - News

they found a pair of bombers in the ice in Iceland that ran out of gas on there way to England that were still in good shape so what I was saying at this time planes can move to an air field that is with in there patrol range by flying there but patrol range means they fly back to the airfield they left. why can they not just keep going to anther airfield that is out of there patrol range that is the same range as the airfield they left by using the march order

• Flight Plans

thesweede - - News

they flew to Canada to Greenland to Iceland great Briton 1 way flights

• Flight Plans

thesweede - - News

have you tried get plans from the usa to Great Briton even if you own all the lands in the north atlantic the go by ship you should be able to fly from landing spot to landing spot right now they can only move as far as there patrol range they should be able to double there range when moving in 1 direction since they do not have to turn around

• thanks wish we could demolish building then

• Flight Plans

thesweede - - News

anther suggestion planes can fly farther when marching double there patrol range since they don't have to fly back to the air field they left

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “I think so. ” is that you think they cost upkeep or what