Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “There are two reasons to build light tanks: 1) For their top speed, the fastest of them all except Axis mot. But to use it, you can't group them with anything. And then their lack of stealth reveal really pays off, they can so easily be ambushed, and they really need an AC in the vicinity. 2) to fight AC's, which is basically their dream opponent. AC is a very common unit with lots of them in most battles, but LT's are only really good against them when they're alone. …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Fox-Company - - Off Topic

LETS GO MY POPULARITY WENT FROM 0% TO 1% AND I MADE PEACE WITH CHINA I can finally focus on USSR.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “A MILLION manpower... ” Ikr

• The Open Bar Chatroom

(Don't ask how those troops got so deep into Russia, I don't know either)

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Eforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17 USA is fun (My expansion penalty is about -42)

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from GingerParty84: “Thanks for including the numbers! I wouldn't assign much value to one over the other with just these. The huge terrain, home defense, home strength and terrain speed bonuses create such huge swings in these numbers that each country and situation (surrounded by AI, have a veteran player next to you or maybe a rush from a less experienced person) needs it's own consideration for army structure and attack planning. Oh yeah, and discipline bonus…

• Wierd level Bug

Fox-Company - - Bug Reports and Issues

We know. Its been a problem. Nothing new, read up on the news.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I wonder why Carking voted no...? ” It's either he misclicked... or he's just being rude as he is. ” Either way, he made a poll and got answers, people are allowed to vote yes, just as much as they can no, its a poll.

• Quote from GingerParty84: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they the ideal zerg rush unit on day 1? Light tanks are cheaper than artillery (esp. in goods), do more damage against infantry (esp. in plains), and are faster. Armoured cars may be better against infantry but light tanks give them teeth. Arty may be useful in cleaning up the units in cities though. I reckon knocking out 4 each of AC and LT and then making fast armoured stacks supplemented with starting inf…

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “@Fox-Company ” LIGHT TANKS ARE A GODSEND FROM HEAVEN

• Funny part is the Nuke is only about 1 min off province center. The civilians are not phased at all.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Another point to consider, building stacks like that are expensive, putting them together often leaves other areas under defend as they are concentrating resources on that stack. You could have opportunities to threaten them in other places. You have to analyze the map and consider that possibility. ” As Sun Tzu points out."Whether to concentrate or to divide your troops, must be decided by circumstances" "If our forces are ten to the enemy’s one…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Has to be province center. Sorry, Foxy. ” Thats weird

• High level Mech Infantry. Artillery or SPArty behind it. Once the AA is grinded down send in any and all planes you can use. It never fails me.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17 We found their Airport. GG.

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17

• Are they supposed to? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17 It is dealing damage to the one on the top left but not the bottom right. Why?

• Forum memes 2.0

Fox-Company - - General Discussions

Im playing HWW as the USA. I only built 5 LT's. This is unacceptable. Time to LT and Nuke spam.

• The Battle of Leyte Gulf.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17 Level 4 unit stacks are mine

• The Battle of Leyte Gulf.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…be369670a514e568887a58f17 Time to sink their entire capable navy like the US did irl.