Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance fight

D.S.Hole - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Sure send the challenge Blitz please no gold and a password. Then message me through the game and let me know the password.

• Forum Army Disbanding and good bye

D.S.Hole - - Off Topic

never joined, not the joining type but I was an admire of all you and your wacky crew. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…06bcf41b5c9d96a9a7a29c9b0

• Secret blueprints

D.S.Hole - - News

I know everyone wants carriers and it would be cool, but lets face it guys, really the only famous one from the Atlantic was the HMS Ark Royal. Carriers played as much a role in the Atlantic as Hitler's V3 cannon did on England, or nukes did in the European campaign. For that reason I believe they will give us the carriers. When really a game changer would be more a train a suggested or troop air transports. I am still really hung up on an earlier idea I had for suggested upgrades, which would b…

• Secret blueprints

D.S.Hole - - News

I think I want this, but will be happy to get what I need to move troops around quickly.

• come Join De Club we are in the top 10 have been for a long time, but we are dropping. I need experienced players. I would like to set up a rotation of 5 leaders 5% of the membership. The sooner you join the better for us and you to become aquatint with each other. We are international and have members of both Europe and North America. If you are interested or have any question please do send an in game message. DeAzole

• Looking For Alliance

D.S.Hole - - Recruitment Centre

Take a look at Join De Club I am the founder and we have been in the top 10 alliances from the start. We do have some loses due to some in house issues, and rl creeps in too. I do have a group page it is not mandatory but it does come in handy being able to post screen shots. If you are interested please send a in game message as well as a request to join.

• TransGoogolator

D.S.Hole - - Suggestions / Criticism

I asked if any knew of a way to translate or to use a translator in this game, as it is impossible to cut and paste. I said I would try anything even take a screen shot open it in a paint program and try and highlight the text there. Any ideas would help as I excepted a challenge from an Italian alliance and it would be nice for my guys to be able to read the paper. The best suggestion I received was to make a thread here where developers might see a quick fix suggestion. I know there are some i…

• Translator

D.S.Hole - - Questions and Answers

I have excepted a challenge from an Italian alliance. The game is in Italian and I would like to know if there is a translator, or a way to switch it so my guys can communicate?

• The Forum Gang

D.S.Hole - - Off Topic

Hmmm, you have peeked my interest, however a few things I not sure I understand. I would like to clear up before I get private messaging you like some kind a wanker. First, who is we? Like is that you and Dave, or can it be my Mom and the girl guide I bought cookies from last month. What is the difference between a tosser and a wanker? Are they not both posers of hoosiers? Ok I really got to clear this one up because my first thought when a person eager to please and friendly is: What does this …

• Nearing the end of the war mines were used more so to slow troop movement. They were used in this way because they could be detected. In other case they would even put up signs to make you aware of the danger to force you into a prearranged killing field. Mines were an important part of the war right up to the end and continue to be. I would however I would like to thank you. I am now convinced I was wrong mines in no way shape or form play any part in deceiving, or tricking your foe. If they ev…

• Quote from Five: “The 'triangle' means the alliance/user has gone up in the rankings, the 'upside down triangle' means the user has lost one/some position(s) and the circle means neither of those two has happened - their position remains the same. ” this is one of those and I could have a V8 moment tanks five. anyone have a cut of beef for my eye i missed my forhead

• I have looked around and could not find the definition of the symbols before each alliance name under ranking. There appears to be 3 a triangle, a upside down triangle, and a circle. Does anyone know the meaning of each symbol, or if they hold meaning at all?

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Mines aren't really deception, the enemy tends to know where they are. Still, I highly support the idea. ” I beg to differ mines only work if you can deceive your foe into believing they are safe, so they will enter the effective range of the device, other wise the mine will not work. Let me ask you this, why did they paint surface mines grey and make them circular? Trust me it was not because there was a red tag sale on grey paint. They spent large amount of money …

• Mines & mine sweepers

What I really like about this is it deals with the most basic strategy, which is seldom seen in strategy base games.In the art of war by Sun Tzu #18th rule. Here is a link to a complete list written by Sun Tzu; classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

• Mines & mine sweepers

i know long i tent to over explain when i want to simplify promise short sweet comments here on out. do you think the mods can see i have my fingers crossed behind my back

• Mines & mine sweepers

First thank you for your support. I am aware implementing this makes work for the devs, but they appear to me to be doing a great job so far introducing new graphics and repairing bugs any modification can bring. I understand when they brought in all the new nuke tec, trying to increase excitement and possibilities. That is all end game stuff, or post war and in some game domain you can finish before you get to use it. This will add the excitement, increases activity, and changes strategy from b…

• Mines & mine sweepers

I am sure that mines played a major role in the oceans and on land. The first part of the war in 41' and 42' the magnetic mine was responsible for more shipping losses then the U-boat, until copper was strong around merchant vessels and an electrical current sent through it. In fact the laying of mines and clearing of mines became so important all naval convoys crossing the Atlantic most have included minesweepers fitted with ASW (anti-sub weapons) or flower class corvettes. If there is any ques…

• Flag of Canada

D.S.Hole - - Bug Reports and Issues

The comment i made concerning the stars and strips, I believe I also mentioned the Union Jack. Funny that has gone un-noticed. I only used them as examples because they are the biggest flag waving nations going. They also have 15x the population, which means 20x the complaints. I am very pleased with the game and only wished to make a point that aggression is noticed, tolerance neglected, but thanks for noticing and helping.

• Ketchup Please. Yes this is one of the things i was going to make a post about and no you are wrong It is happening with the country i am set to war with. I have lost cities due to this. the first time i marched troops down the only path he could take to get to me and set my stack of 5 inf to stop just out of sight of the city and sent one militia to guard the city . This way when i came back on I would be able to take a quick look and decide if to attack or enter from a different direction. in …

• stupid question I know but have you tried clicking the log off button in COW homepage. i bet you are just closing your browsers which leaves the game active so it is not resetting itself. I am just saying give it a try can not hurt. DeAzole