Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hornetkeeper: “Quote from paolode99: “managed to shoot down 267 enemy planes ” If I'm not wrong, you meant 27 or 26? ” lol

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Tgufyru: “It would make artillery to OP(now ppl are already suggesting to nerf arty) ” Or you could learn to use artillery yourself? ” I spam arty, then send a bunch of 10 stacks on a trip through my enemy, but I don't use arty, aa, or anti tank much. I've rarely seen people make a crap ton and use them against me, usually its 2 or 3 but at level 3 or 4. By then I either have planes on the way or tanks close by to attack.

• Quote from paolode99: “spamming tanks in my opinion is not a very winning strategy ” Depends on who you play with and what country you are. In the last game I played(Historic World War) I had a 102 stack made up of tanks, infantry, anti tank, and other things. Also I used my diplomatic powers and managed to survive the whole game as the smallest remaining country in 3rd place. I'd have to thank Unknown, Ciro and Nova for letting keep the 3rd place spot. The spamming is mainly for rush and overpo…

• xingjiang

Hans_ze_panzer - - Localization Feedback

The last Historic World War i was in it was spelled XingJiang.

• My plan of spamming tanks wouldn't work, some people would make a crap ton of arty and then make my giant stacks useless.

• Lol do my strategy, spam until they look at it. It works, most of the time. Or just wait.

• Mine would be the Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules. One because it's been in service since 1956, and because is sister variant is the ac130 gunship. My grandfather(Navy) serviced these during the Vietnam War and being the kind of person I am, I hope to fly one, one day.

• Quote from whowh: “Would the goliath count as a tank even? ” It was considered a tank as the smallest remote control tank of WW2.

• The Goliath, its a neat lil guy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Hans_ze_panzer - - Off Topic

Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from cl0xy: “This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from cl0xy: “This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are no…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Since I can say this, I found a moth when I finished mowing my neighbor's lawn, I took the moth with me back to my house because he couldn't fly. It's gotten use to me and is comfortable being handled. Usually it will sit on my hand or finger and just sit. I'll update with pictures tomorrow. ” Oh boy, grammatical errors, how wonderful!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Since I can say this, I found a moth when I finished mowing my neighbor's lawn, I took the moth with me back to my house because he couldn't fly. It's gotten use to me and is comfortable being handled. Usually it will sit on my hand or finger and just sit. I'll update with pictures tomorrow.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “No, there is a city called Murica in Spain near Portugal. ” It's murcia in spain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murcia and Mercia in England en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercia ” I thought Murica was American just spelled without the A because Southerners dont know how to use the A, joking of course, but hey I actually didn't know that Murica is an actual city(s). The more you know, eh?

• In my experience, in the last WW I played, I was Sweden, being the first country I ever played as, I was very familiar to play as. Its surrounded by water and in my experience, 99%-100% of the time, no one attacks you early game so you can build up and defend if needed.

• World At War

Hans_ze_panzer - - General Discussions

I mean I use a tactic that's undesirable by many players. It's called spamming, I usually spam tanks, and to prepare for late game, I get to work on secret labs, usually in my capital. I have no preferred country, although the one I usually use in any game is Germany, because of their reputation in real life, I'm assuming, along with the player's stats, people tend to lay off of you, as I have experienced in 99% of the games that I play as Germany in.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “3 hours ago, wth, why are you guys awake, or is this some, "I'm not American" thing? ” You Americans expect everyone to be American while there's 7 billion other people in the world ” I'm talking about the ones who are Americans. ” You said, you guys... You did expect everyone to be Americans ” You guys meaning the Ame…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “3 hours ago, wth, why are you guys awake, or is this some, "I'm not American" thing? ” You Americans expect everyone to be American while there's 7 billion other people in the world ” I'm talking about the ones who are Americans. ” You said, you guys... You did expect everyone to be Americans ” You guys meaning the Americans. I know some of you are.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Hans_ze_panzer: “3 hours ago, wth, why are you guys awake, or is this some, "I'm not American" thing? ” You Americans expect everyone to be American while there's 7 billion other people in the world ” I'm talking about the ones who are Americans.

• xingjiang

Hans_ze_panzer - - Localization Feedback

I thought soo! When i was spelling XingJiang, it would be wrong. I even looked it up.