Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear Bytro, although I really liked the aesthetics of the new update that looks a lot like the map generals used, it was made impossible for me to play in my browser. Even with the graphics at low setting, game performance is very slow. I can't scroll, zoom, or even click the provinces without a huge delay. I have a nice computer and play lots of hard graphics games on it so it's not a problem with my machine. I have been forced to play mobile version(which I don't like as much), that runs fine.…

• That's an interesting suggestion, but I don't think anyone will hear it...!! What you can do is to create cities that will be "hospitals"...so you send your beaten units to heal and don't train any in there.

• Quote from Buzzy02: “It's been one day and still cannot enter game 3937960. No response as of yet from support. What is going on? ” It's been happening in other new 100p maps since 3 days at least... As a guy who only plays 100p maps, I'd really love if the team can solve the issue this weekend still : (