Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Check the unit information page. It will show that unit's Minimum Build Time. Units cannot be completed faster than this. Improve the military production building level to reduce your build time. Improving morale also reduces build time. An alternative is to pump out a bunch of lvl 1 units and upgrade them later. Though this can get quite expensive. Good luck and have fun!

• Vaerity

Krastny - - Alliance Introductions

Thanks for your interest We are looking forward to playing with you!

• SEARCHING FOR ALLIANCE

Krastny - - Recruitment Centre

Welcome to the game. Good luck!

• Vaerity

Glad to have your interest!

• Vaerity

Welcome to Vaerity. If you are ready to conquer the world, you’ve found the right headquarters! We are a team of highly competitive commanders. An alliance that recognizes and rewards effort and skill. We will regularly participate in Alliance vs. Alliance matches, and are willing to take on any challengers. We are currently recruiting generals for combat, as well as administration. No minimum level required. Must join our discord server. discord.gg/akg8A5TmuE Must play a game with one of our re…

• Forum Members Game

Krastny - - General Discussions

Hey guys, It's my first time posting here. I wanted to thank everyone for playing such a great game. I've had so much fun with the news articles and top notch competition this game! Spite, Our brief, but high stakes skirmish was an excellent display of your command on the battlefield. Thank you for the lessons I learned from it! Karl, Our naval skirmish was quite similar! I was up hours past my bedtime with my eyes glued to the screen. It was a life or death battle on the high seas. Knuckles99, …