Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

cl0xy - - Off Topic

russia is a failed nation

• Nationalist China

cl0xy - - Questions and Answers

That was a joke btw

• Nationalist China

Yah

• Nationalist China

how to win nationalist china : guide 1. Attack japan and fully annex japan 2. Research lvl 4 infantry 3. After all that invade xingjiang and then Manchuko. 4. After that ally with germany if he doesn’t ally with u land in europe and then captured berlin and then win vs germany 5. Capture all of asia EXCEPT india, i will get to this later. 6. Invade ussr and capture Moscow. 7. Capture all of europe and then land in africa if needed 8. Invade india 9. Research nuke 10. Drop nuke on all of South Am…

• This week's event

Quote from Blue&Bright: “Why X4 speed!, Please make it random country selection and normal or X1.5/X2 speed. This prevents many rounds coming up and not being filled, and the speed is too fast, you can get annihlated overnight. ” I agree speed is to fast but why make it random country selection

• This week's event

I told you all that it would just be all in

• This week's event

Quote from BrutusTrump: “I think that they might be releasing a new event. Today’s update being delayed a few hours makes me think that. ” I think it’s just all in, all countries all in, the 72 player map

• What about just have a timelapse that shows in newspaper/

• Quote from Noogn: “Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from Noogn: “Quote from cl0xy: “Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match ” Well then a whole new currency would be needed and I'm not sure if the creators would do such a thing for just generals. ” money in game can get spiesit would be able to buy generals. ” Well, I was thinking like a permanent General you can use in any game in any country you want. So I don't think in-game money would work. ” making the …

• Quote from Noogn: “Quote from cl0xy: “Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match ” Well then a whole new currency would be needed and I'm not sure if the creators would do such a thing for just generals. ” money in game can get spies it would be able to buy generals.

• Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match

• Hey

cl0xy - - Recruitment Centre

I’m looking for an alliance that is really active, I do not have discord but I will always be active on COW, I’m also looking for an alliance that I can join games with. I’m a good player and I’m a lvl 105 as of right now with a 1.52 kd

• tbh i just want Encirclements I

• Fix the expansion glitch

cl0xy - - Bug Reports and Issues

OH, i thought it meant you are not expanding fast enough. Okay thanks for clarifying

Why is the penalty so high when I’m the biggest nation on the map. (Not anymore I’m probably dead i just got attacked by 4 nations.)

I don’t think you read my comment

Belgrad morale is 65% mostly because of my expansion.. Yet its day 20

• Project Force - I researched Interceptors, and finished researching Tactical bombers, and i learnt at a low level that a nation with a great Airforce cant be defeated. I constructed Tactical Bombers in the cities with Aircraft Factory’s, I hope the Aircrafts that will be made will help the invasion of South California. The New Mexico Threat - West Texas and New Mexico went into a COLD WAR. After I set up Fortifications on the New Mexican border, I sent troops to the border, although New Mexico d…

• Coalition / Diplomacy - It was time to recruit more nations to the NSAFA. Quickly I noticed that Utah applied, he was a great experienced player (level 108, 1.24 kd), so I let him in, the NSAFA needed one more member to be a full Coalition, and me and West Texas eyed South. Utah noticed that East Mexico was a player who most likely used gold, West Texas tried to recruit him but according to East Mexico, he said that he is interested but will wait a while to join a Coalition, East Mexico also dem…

• Arizona - American homefront.

cl0xy - - General Discussions

This is a Report on my playthrough, most likely will Report day by day Read my East Texas play through if you like. *Every 6 days = 1 year* *Every 2 months = in game day* I started my story as Arizona, as the North American War was around the corner, I checked the coalition lists, seeing if I could join any, but I wasn’t impressed my the stats, so I made my own Coalition called the “NSAFA” N - North S - South A - American F - Free A - Alliance I successfully recruited West Texas into my Coaltiio…