Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Retire button.

_owo_ - - Suggestions / Criticism

That's exactly the issue nobody scrolls there.

• Retire button.

Once 3 players are left you can scroll down the newspaper and vote to retire. If all players voted then the game will end and victors will be decided by amount of points.

• Retire button.

It seems like there's still a lot of players who don't know that a retire button exists and even more people can't find it. maybe that button could be made more noticeable?

• Color picker on the map

I've been wondering if it's possible to add a color picker on the map in game but a color picker i mean you can choose the color of your country you play. For instance Southern United States is usually red while Canada is green and France is blue. With the color picker you can assign yourself a desired color and any other country as well. This is not an essential tool but it might come in handy for some players. Right now i can't tell apart Egypt from Southern US in my 22 game.

• Often players hover their interceptor that you get at the start of the game over your area to scout. Do you consider that an attack or a declaration of war? Because i am surprised to see people messaging me asking why i attacked their plane.

• Mistakes in Life

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from _owo_: “Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from _owo_: “Going to college. ” That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied. ” I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, college is a mistake i made. ” I've dropped out of college and it was…

• Mistakes in Life

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from _owo_: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from _owo_: “Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from _owo_: “Going to college. ” That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied. ” I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, colle…

• Mistakes in Life

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from _owo_: “Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from _owo_: “Going to college. ” That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied. ” I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, college is a mistake i made. ” It should pay up for you.…

• Mistakes in Life

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Quote from _owo_: “Going to college. ” That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied. ” I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, college is a mistake i made.

• Mistakes in Life

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Going to college.

• Which Doctrine is Best?

_owo_ - - General Discussions

Personally i like the axis they are strong in early and late game. Second to that Comintern it can exhaust the others if played correctly. Thirdly Pan-Asian they are strong in early-mid game. The Allies are just horrible. But that's my personal opinion.

• History Debate Thread

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Barbarosa wasn't a millitary mistake. Neither was Napoleons invasion.

• Fighter: F22 Raptor, Su-35 Bomber: B-29 Superfortress, TU-160 Interceptor: MiG-25 Civilian: Airbus A380 Multi-Role: Dassault Rafale

• History Debate Thread

_owo_ - - Off Topic

If you ask me what's the greatest mistake in military history well then i don't know what the "greatest" is but i will just mention Soviet invasion of Finland is a terrible mistake not because it was an invasion, that's a political topic but because they charged in without any intel. There they encountered strong artillery fortifications(forgot the name of it) and this is the reason for their huge losses and "that!" is a huge! mistake. But to be honest Red/Soviet army was nothing but a maker of …

• What's your favorite WWII tank.

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from AMG Morgan: “bob semple tank this tank was devastating it striked fear into the axis heart. every singe german general memoirs talked about it. Even guderian the master of tanks praised it "the bob semple tanks was so frighteningly powerful that it could make a statue sing about it's secrets." Heinz guderian ” You win.

• Yugoslavia Flag

_owo_ - - Bug Reports and Issues

GVU7mwA.png Got this from Wikipedia I guess the game starts before 1945. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia

• What's your favorite WWII tank.

_owo_ - - Off Topic

As the title says what is your favorite tank and if possible could you clarify why? Mine's the Tiger it wrecked both on eastern and western fronts it's a masterpiece of engineering and has both good gun and armor. Now before someone comments on how it used to fail all the time let me answer my excuse in advance that pretty much all tanks had failures. Second would be the T-34 that thing is an RNG game in itself, sometimes it deflects a lot of shots and the other times it fails but none the less …

• Germany

• Greatest General

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Quote from Chimere: “Among the Romans, I would say that Sulla and/or Marius are above Julius Caesar. I will avoid the WW2 and Napoleonic can of worms. LOL at mentionning Carl XII. He kept doing strategic mistakes, which were compensated by his tactical mastery... for a time. If I had to pick a Swede, I would pick either Gustave-Adolphus or Gustav Horn, but even then I find Wallenstein above them. I believe Mustafa Kemal Atatürk is also too rarely mentionned. ” What exactly do you call a mistake?…

• Greatest General

_owo_ - - Off Topic

Napoleon Bonaparte, Gaius Julius, Flavius Belisarius, Carl XII of Sweden, Yi Sun-Shin, Alexander Suvorov, Timur(the Lame).