Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Korean Project

Storm Phoenix - - Questions and Answers

그런데 이 게임을 어떻게 접하게 됐어? 한국에서 이 게임을 광고하는 줄 몰랐는데... Quote from MiloK32: “I'm going to focus on three countries today: China, India, and Pakistan. A combined population of 2,975,409,268 people compared to europe's tiny 748,075,371. And now let's look at size. The countries have a combined size of 5.314 Million mi² Compared to europe's tiny 3.931 million mi². Now there are ZERO servers for India, Pakistan, and China. And 11 for europe. ” Milo, let's consider this, the game is made in Europe, and Asian…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Storm Phoenix - - Off Topic

Did everyone see Nevsky's new picture? looks revolting.

• Vive le Empire!!!!

Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “doing naval invasions on island nations/harbours early in game isn't a bad idea, since most people tend to focus on economy rather than navy at the start. ” The only problem is that people do tend to focus on armies and artillery, your landing units can easily be overwhelmed. There's also the issue of lack of units and rebellions... best do slow progress on neighbors near you while building your actual army at certain bunkered locations, unless you're Australia, th…

• The Roman Military

How do you mean?

• Vive le Empire!!!!

ok good for you sire

• The Roman Military

tbh if nobody saw it and it doesn't exist, nobody will miss it. Quote from BrutusTrump: “That was kind of rude. ” You can't miss something you never had

• The Roman Military

And nobody misses it

• Vive le Empire!!!!

looks like Germany's peaceful, so do the Napoleon and invade Spain.

• Quote from BrutusTrump: “If you're a landlocked country, of course you wouldn't invest in navy. If you're fighting someone across the ocean from you, you'd invest in navy more than you would army. It all depends on the situation. ” As trump says, it really depends on your position. As France, Italy, UK, Netherlands, US, Brazil, or Japan, I would get a good navy. They are essential in defending, and can assist in attacks. If playing USSR, Sweden, Germany, Romania, Persia, Canada, India, Mexico, o…

• Vive le Empire!!!!

lol

• The Open Bar Chatroom

-_- I declare war on all of Oceania

• C00L Mus1c

Some nice ones: Levitating - Dua Lipa Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish Drunk faceall I knowbloody valentine - Machine Gun Kelly Without Me - Hasley

• The Open Bar Chatroom

You have no nation. Africa is under European rule, and i already am at war with all nations.

• Поскольку вы знаете, как использовать Google Translate

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I declare war on Europe, Asia, and North and South America

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Absolument pas. I am Maximilien Robespierre, and I will ze the people to freedom. Kill Jefin B and anyone associated with them. Fais ca, et la vie sera bien meilleure.

• Or make three more accounts, get banned by staff, and make the polls roll

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Here, short why is communism better than capitalism article Also, some universities teach that the opposite of Communism is Democracy, stupid, but watever.

• Romania, since there's a lot of fun with such powerful neighbors and being surrounded in and all.

• Both is fine, as long as you know what you are trying to do. Some people are missile/arty damage then use units only to occupy provinces and prevent rebellions, some others use the units for head on fights. I saw an entire war against europe vs. russian emp and communist, and for some reason, Russia's troops had almost full health, and they won with arty and rockets, they mass produced militia, infantry, and med tanks, either infantry as meatball damage absorbents for arty, or to hold provinces,…