Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mock Armies

crazynamedperson - - Suggestions / Criticism

I believe that there should be mock armies like those used by the allies before the allied invasion of Normandy that convinced Adolf Hitler that the main Allied invasion army was to be at Pas de Calais instead of Normandy. This would be very beneficial for confusing opponents as to where you are going to strike, as well as to make yourself seem more powerful. These would be some statistics: - Available to research after day 16 in the secret category - Mock tank Brigade: Level 2 Infrastructure, L…

• SIZAN ARMY is an alliance dedicated to each other and enjoying Call of War. We play games with each other and will stay in alliances with each other in games where it is non. exclusive SIZAN members. We are open to various means of communication, and are readily available from 3:00 P.M. U.S. Eastern to 9:00 P.M. U.S. Eastern. Message Either Me, crazynamedperson, or sporewarrior for admission into our alliance. We accept all players, so please join, and enjoy Call of War!

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from crazynamedperson: “the Nazi carrier was the Graf Zepplinn, an old battleship that was converted to a carrier ” Untrue, as far as Quasi knows it was purpose built. ” I am sorry, I did not do enough research. From what i have read thus far, It was purpose built but never finished. I only assumed that it was a battleship conversion because it is popular to do so during the time. I apologize for my inaccuracy, and thanks for double checking me, as the Kreigsmarine …

• Carriers should probably only not have strategic bombers, and a penalty for planes should be decreased range and firepower. If the plane is launched from a carrier,than it should have 1/3 less range and 1/4 less firepower. It should also be that you can't produce planes on them. This would limit carriers and keep people from spamming them. And the Nazi carrier was the Graf Zepplinn, an old battleship that was converted to a carrier.

• This Idea is great, and I wholeheartedly agree. This issue needs to be solved once and for all. In my opinion though, There should be 2 tech trees for carriers, one the light carrier, and the other the fleet carrier. This would have the light for rapid response, and the Fleet for invasions and prepared naval battles. There should also be a nuclear carrier that is as fast as a light carrier, but as powerful as a fleet carrier. This would bring more of a focus towards the navy and still have great…

• He suggested that It be a naval focused game mode, and one where you cannot build more ships.The person who takes the airbase and can produce more planes wins. So all the combat will be over those provinces, and Midway is a small Archipelago, consisting of two islands. unless you divide the islands into four provinces, your gonna have two provinces. Though naval warfare is a great concept, the Pacific map is very close in the fact that you have to have a powerful navy in order to succeed, or els…

• In my opinion, officers would only be used to command divisions or groups of units to give them a combat edge, and Headquarters to order units around after you give them a primary objective. Those in my opinion are the only uses I can see. Officers are already included to run the army, so though it is a great Idea, I see few uses beside the ones I have displayed. Headquarters is basically like moving your capital, so any bonuses would be combat capabilities, and commanders would be to either inc…

• The two Islands of Midway, with only your default fleet to use, and you can't build more ships. The recommendation was for a map with just those two Islands and a default fleet. That Idea, though cool in concept, would make a battle too short, and usually only one player would win, and would win quickly. The map would dictate that you need to capture the Island to use your air-force, so the only way to take both islands is through tactical bombers, but those would be easy targets for ships, and …

• Pacific Theater

crazynamedperson - - Suggestions / Criticism

The Pacific Theater would be a great Idea, especially with the addition of the Japanese skins, but a Midway only battle, though good in concept, would be a bad idea. The map would be too small and the map wouldn't be very fun to play. However, the East Asia map is a good Idea.It should be U.S.A., Japan, Nationalist China, Communist China, Great Britain, Australia, French Indochina, U.S.S.R., and Dutch East Indies. This would keep it historically accurate, and should probably go as far east as Ea…

• This feature would be a great feature to have, and It would make role play more fun, but what if we could rename provinces? Even if it would just be limited to cities, It would be awesome. When I am Italy and I conquer Istanbul, I want to rename it Constantinople, In honour of the old city. Renaming Cities would be an interesting feature for many, and having Leningrad St. Petersberg again would be cool.

• The availability of cargo planes during World War 2 was a humongous factor in operations and operational planning, and if there were transport planes, it would make the shift go towards the offense. However, they could be used to quickly reinforce provinces, thus making the defender have an advantage. I'm all for transport planes, and it would be better if they were one time use and than you got a paratrooper unit. The mechanics for it though would be difficult, because you would have to make th…

• Though it seems aircraft carriers are the best for 100 player games, wouldn't they be also very cool in the regular games as well? It would allow much more contact with the U.S. and would again make the navy more advantageous and desired, because you could win a game with no navy whatsoever.