Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• German Homefront

Zaktty - - Questions and Answers

Probably

• New Event

Zaktty - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Razvan2020: “@Zaktty or another idea: Global arms race: the description is nearly the same as my proposed global armageddon event except that the research tree includes units realistically built until 1945(no nukes: that rocket sm 62 snark for allies for example),or units that were build in 1946 for example level 5 infantry which is named 1946 infantry or midway class aircraft carrier. Those have to be researched ” Perhaps not an armageddon style event, but a Cold War Map is long over…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Ah yes, Claudio is Russia and UK at the same time… perfectly balanced. ” We need an inside man, the Russians will never suspect a thing…

• Forum memes 2.0

Zaktty - - General Discussions

Quote from Talvisota: “@Zaktty Bow to your saviour! ” Saviour?! You have given up upon the the original thread and are one of the culprits behind its state of anarchy!

• German Homefront

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “"It takes years to make an image of yourself and only mere minutes to ruin it." ” Trust takes years to make and seconds to break.

• German Homefront

It's saddening to have someone regarded so well in the community to be revealed as so Islamophobic, and @Lady Aragosta was right about how quickly our opinion of him has changed. He always came across as an active member of our community and contributed to many threads, unfortunately when glimpses of Mister Class' true views became apparent we ignored them, and for good reason, we thought he was a wonderful and honest person. Damningly, this was not the case. Islam can be a controversial religio…

• I think Don could get a major with articles as detailed as that.

• British India Playthrough

Update if you noticed.

• If we can sort out players, then this could be ready to go at any moment.

• Quote from 1101Pathfinder: “The best thing you could do is to not get locked up in Melee combat your battle ship can fire at a convoy all day and not take any damage save your sub for any ships that try and get away if they scatter or use your sub to lock up the convoy to prevent them from moving ” Indeed, shoot and scoot is the king of naval strategy sometimes.

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “You can calculate distances. Just multiply speed of the unit with time and see if their is any consistency. If there is any, you would get a good approximate for distances in this game. Lets say a unit takes 2 hour to travel from austin to dallas, and its speed is 40, then you get 80 unit distance. ” But this doesn't allow you to measure remote areas, plus, the distances don't appear to be too consistent.

• Most efficient forum user

I literally won at being the most lazy, all because I try not to be lazy and write minimal posts which get better likes!

• Quote from Imperator Don: “Seeing as my pick was rejected, and it was stated that I 'will be relegated to a minor', one would have assumed there was a minor in mind. Like I said, I am fine with any of the available options. If I had to pick, how about Iraq? Also, you guys don't want samples anymore? How exactly are you going to decide if I am good enough? Gonna wait to see once the game begins? ” Certainly a change of opinion from me.

• What do you mean?

• Quote from z00mz00m: “The point of the game is rock paper scissors, with more units. There's a counter for everything, and activity can make up even for bad unit matchups. Anyway, one unit I've been thinking about is the destroyer. Its primary role in CoW is to detect subs from a distance, so ranged units can take it out. It can also engage in close combat, but this is not a tough unit. Unlike the cruiser, which is both tough and can hold its own against ranged attacks as well as doing its main …

• As well as this, @cycle9 you claim this has been suggested many times but I can't find anything like it, could you give me some examples?

• Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I'd be more likely to use it for airstrip chains. I constantly have the problem where I overestimate the range of the aircraft I'm using, or underestimate the distance between two nodes, and if I don't have a plane on the airstrip I'm measuring from I can't tell where the furthest point within range is. Having some sort of grid overlay would make that so much easier. Just as long as they make it possible to toggle on and off, because aesthetically it would get on my ne…

• New Event

Zaktty - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Razvan2020: “@Carking the 6th New idea for research tree of my proposed global armageddon event: Infantry-Max level Ordnance-Anti tank level 3 Artillery level 3 SP artillery-level 2 Anti air level 3 Sp anti air level 2 Tanks-Armored car level 3 Light tank level 3 Medium tank level 3 Heavy tank level 2 Tank destroyer level 3 Ships-Max level Airplanes-Max level Secret units-Everything maxed ” Max level planes is dangerous, since this is also worldwide, the navy will be very important - …

• Forum Memes

And it seems this thread has almost nothing to do memes anymore

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Game kilometers/miles, right? Would be a great way to calculate where arty and nukes could hit. ” I believe that the range and I suppose the speed values of units are measured in kilometres, so I assumed it must already exist somewhere. Miles would be better for the American and British player base such as myself though.