Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Probably the time where my coalition in africa fought an asian coalition. Full on 5v5 on day 15 I think in the middle east and europe. A lot of gold was used and in the end we abandoned the map since we didn’t want to use heap of gold in a grind fest. Enemy was really good too.

• Quote from AMG Morgan: “Quote from Tgufyru: “bigger audience means nothing when you can’t make money of it . There is no point 1,000,000 X 0 is 0 . The company needs money to stay afloat and continue operating. nobody would continue running a game when they don’t get anything of it. If they wanted to limit gold , then they would have to put ads every min or make it buy to play. ” of course companies need money. but that does not mean making a game pay to win. they could still earn money by maybe…

• Unit recovery

Tgufyru - - Suggestions / Criticism

suggested and turned down many time , this is one of the if not the most suggested thing.

• Quote from AMG Morgan: “If they removed gold or limited it. the game might actually be successful and reach more audiences. and that's a big NO NO for bytro. why? because bytro is the company that try their. hardest to make sure they don't succeed. ” bigger audience means nothing when you can’t make money of it . There is no point 1,000,000 X 0 is 0 . The company needs money to stay afloat and continue operating. nobody would continue running a game when they don’t get anything of it. If they wa…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Another idea would be to publish in the newspaper a daily total of how much each player used the previous day. It won’t be a serious deterrent for those that want to do it, but it will give an indication of how much an opponent is willing to spend. They could even add text related to the gold standard and countries selling their reserves as that was a thing in the decades preceding WW II. just a thought. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…/38980-gold-usage-report/ read this

• Bug Error with Morale

Tgufyru - - Bug Reports and Issues

0 morale means you bombarded the crap out of it (or units stationed there) and then captured it or the enemy bombarded it to 0 morale . Then , that province revolted at day change which gives the province to a random player/ai nearby and boost the morale of the province.

• u forgot BMFox’s guide/playthrough of pan asia doctrine https://forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/38125-how-to-play-the-pan-asian-doctrine-nationalist-china-day-to-day-report-on-world/

• RP GAMES

Quote from LordWolfoII: “Quote from Tgufyru: “Quote from LordWolfoII: “I think it would be a good idea if you can modify the province trade beginning like when you can trade provinces and how many a day you can trade so it adds more realism to RPs so you don't have to attack the provinces you traded for and for example Province trading starts: Day I or Day 3, etc You can trade unlimited provinces a day, you can trade... this I think would be a great add on as the RP community will be happy with …

• RP GAMES

Quote from LordWolfoII: “I think it would be a good idea if you can modify the province trade beginning like when you can trade provinces and how many a day you can trade so it adds more realism to RPs so you don't have to attack the provinces you traded for and for example Province trading starts: Day I or Day 3, etc You can trade unlimited provinces a day, you can trade... this I think would be a great add on as the RP community will be happy with the change ” no , this will be an account push…

Tgufyru - - Questions and Answers

Quote from TheWorldPartite: “How can I report someone for an inappropriate post in 4185147? Check the newspaper ” submit a support ticket

• Playing vs gold players

Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Tgufyru: “For your first game , this would mean playing against a noob gold spender ( perfect for kd) or a player who is planning to drop a lot more gold later. Also , idk what is the point of this thread. ” It's not my first game tho. Its like my 10th or so ” I mean the game on top

• Playing vs gold players

For your first game , this would mean playing against a noob gold spender ( perfect for kd) or a player who is planning to drop a lot more gold later. Also , idk what is the point of this thread.

• PoW Camps

idk if you are in the right mind or what , this is bytro , a german company , anything related to bad stuff about ww2 is a major taboo.

• Peace Treaties

Tgufyru - - Community Events

Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “No peace, the game is made to conquer. Cant win otherwise. And you can always make an agreement ingame. So this option would be a waste. ” No because there is a limit as quoted below.Quote from DoctorDR1: “This would also no doubt lead to account pushing. That’s why we have the 1 province a day and 4 provinces total trade rule. ” Wdym? ” So , how it could lead to pushing is that I can declare war on my second account/friend . Then , immediat…

• Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Blue&Bright: “Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Depends on your enemy and what your goal is.If you want to wreck production strats are your friend. Otherwise attack bombers can destroy heavy tanks and are good defensive and offensive units ” Strats are never your friend and should never be. If you want to guard coastline or in a navy based map like Pacific Conquest then I'd say Naval Bombers. ” U have a point because they suck agains tfighters they deserve a bu…

• Countering Axis

depends on their set up , if they go air and mot inf focus, research ra and spra , ints and aa , if they go tank focus , anti-tank and attack bombers should be good enough. Also , try to drag the war as long as possible and just send lt/ac to cap empty province to destroy his eco as much as possible.

• Heavy tanks are not as good as you may think , they are very vulnerable to air attacks/arty and are slow . Also , they are expensive to make. Heavy tanks are not that good as per the reason stated above . Medium tanks with a 10% hp and 15% speed bonus plus axis bonus is very good (considering that you get extra movement speed , which is good at catching lone units) . In rarely any circumstances heavy tanks would have a much better value than medium tanks ( excluding playing against noobs where s…

• HUGE BUG !

Tgufyru - - Bug Reports and Issues

if u build a road all party can use it . just like irl u can’t have only one person going fast and another going slow due to the road. Also , enemy already get 50% speed deduction.

• It sounds good until considering the fact that most players would go inactive and it will put quite a bit of strain on bytro servers

• Patrol is better , does 50% dmg per 15 mins, normal attack does 100% dmg but needs 30 min refuel time.