Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MortyPorty: “The zero stats issue is because of a temporary visual bug that the developers are working on resolving as I'm writing this. All your unit kills, city captures, victories etc. are logged in the server, so don't worry. The staff is in the process of preparing to migrate all the stats to a new server. It won't happen overnight, but very soon. This will correct the issue with the zero stats. Be patient and keep conquering! Edit: Regarding your gold rewards, please submit a ti…

• Quote from noblebright: “Quote from Erecon: “As the above user wrote, they can only see the non-stealth units, however be aware about the terrain you move in because its a terrain bonus ( the stealth units will state what terrain they get the stealth bonus ) so forexample you have some normal infantry besides some militias and a commando in the same unit. If the unit is in urban they will only see the normal infantry, if the unit walks on a plain they will be able to see your normal infantry and…

• After testing it, question 1 - about consumption when you put your units into the water and they become convoys. It has no effect. The consumption remains.

• As the above user wrote, they can only see the non-stealth units, however be aware about the terrain you move in because its a terrain bonus ( the stealth units will state what terrain they get the stealth bonus ) so forexample you have some normal infantry besides some militias and a commando in the same unit. If the unit is in urban they will only see the normal infantry, if the unit walks on a plain they will be able to see your normal infantry and your militia ( but not the commando )

• First you will still have 48 hours to control your contry where you can go back and cancel the deletion. When the 48 hours are over, it will then delete your account and the contry will become AI.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Does anybody with a better knowledge of the game mechanics than me know the answer to these two questions? 1. I've noticed convoys don't have any upkeep costs. Is this because they cost nothing to field, or because they continue to use the original unit's upkeep costs? Or is their cost lower? Could I mitigate upkeep costs by keeping everything in convoy form? 2. If I lined a "road" between two province nodes with anti-air (so a continuous l…

• 1) Good question, I will test it in the next game - did you notice a drop in the resource production at daychange? 2) Only if they get attacked the AA will react, they wont shoot airplanes just flying over, if template ( patrolling the red dots under the template will react, if directly attacked the AA in the splash range will react and by splash range I mean a radius about the size of central province dot ) 3) Another good question I havent tested, can you target the planes midair? The flying b…

• These Operations

Erecon - - General Discussions

Although I cheer for new idears for the game, there should be a discussion about the abuse of these operations. And what there can be done to avoid it, or just accept it. I experianced an AvA alliance, dropping on the last x10 speed 22 player event map. They dropped on the map to farm provinces, even declared war against each other so they could finish the current going operations at that time. ( and formed up to win the map at the end ) I see it in the same league as Capital farming, ( which th…

• WARNING BAD PEOPLES

Erecon - - Questions and Answers

As a former Game Operator from another game - I have seen abuse from staff members towards players. It does not happen that often, but people are humans with their own personallity and for some people its hard to follow the instructions over your own personallity.

• Well if it still runs on the old system you should be able to send the ticket upwards so the next stage would be a super moderator looking at it.

• You should put in a support ticket, never seen any personal account ban issue being solved on the forum. You can always go higher up until it lands on the Game Admin table. ( just takes some time )

• Balancing Changes - 2023-11-14

Erecon - - News

I wonder if they can fix the strategic bomber airplane as well then ( stealth issue, or just bad glitching in and out of existance before it reaches it goal )

• Cheating Accusations

Seems situational, not really worth it.

• Cheating Accusations

Haha this guy (OP) has traits like a psychopath

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Erecon: “Contries screw each other over irl also, thats normal. I dont see any pictures sorry. ( only an icon on this reply )You should read my first reply on this. ( emotional people just want someone to blame - instead of blaming the game designers.) As long I can get an advantage through the game mechanics and it’s worth my time, I will continue to practise it. ” It is fixed. And No countries do not steal their resources like this, you can’t grab a nati…

• Quote from DxC: “Quote from Erecon: “I will continue to practise it. ” Then can't you at least just keep it to yourself? What's the point of coming on here and arguing about it and trying to justify it? I'm sick of hearing about it. ” Because I hope they will do something about it, and writing about it with another perspective might help, even if people think I am a horrible person.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Erecon: “So things become facts when 5 members of a forum have the same views? Maybe you should get a reality check? ” “How many times do we have to teach you the same lesson old man!” smiley169.gif Screwing people over is wrong, unrealistic (the President of Venezuela is not gonna walk into Mexico City and speak to the Mexican President, go “I’m gonna hit this button and you get my resources boi” and then gain all of Mexicos resources. That would be funny…

• It has come to my attention, that after the latest patch - at least 2 people have been complaining about a upgrade bug ( naval bombers specific ) When they upgraded and the upgrade finished the bombers disappeared! Anyone else have seen or had it happen to themselfs?

• Limiting Gold Usage

Erecon - - Suggestions / Criticism

Not sure why this thread has been opened ( since they have a policy where it was out of the question to debate the gold system ) Well perhaps with CoW 2.0 they seek other idears to keep the cash cow going. It is without question number 1 reason why people quickly leave this game ( other then the hard learning curve how the mechanics work and the time you need to invest into it to be succesfull ) I dunno if an entry fee after a free tryout is going to work out for bytro and these kind of games, w…

• Quote from Slolololo: “I invaded an enemy town with a plane cart/truck and a militia. In both instances, the town did not convert to my territory despite multiple passes across. The same happened at another territory with a tank destroyer. The province remains in enemy hands? See pics attached. ” Does the city have neutral hidden higher lvl units in it? ( like an ally that you are not at war with? )