Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2021-11-10

GeneralElJeffy - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from GeneralElJeffy: “hey, if you read again, its actually a buff to the aircraft in defence, not a nerf. ” No it's a nerf for the attacking planes. For the defending planes nothing has changed, they still have the same damage output. 2/1 had been nerfed to 1,5/1 ” It’s most definitely a buff and not a nerf, no changes to attack but the defence output has been improved

• Release Notes - 2021-11-10

GeneralElJeffy - - News

Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from BMfox: “Damn, the rare resources and manpower have been reduced. This is very bad news for the comintern doctrine. On top of it Rocket Artillery: Damage reduced slightly, Costs increased slightly, Production time increased slightly, Research time increased slightly. Luckily for comintern there's a least a little light at the end of the tunnel being the fact that the upkeep cost reduction of the Comintern Doctrine was increased from -25% to -30%. Medium Tanks: a Da…

• Speed rounds

GeneralElJeffy - - Suggestions / Criticism

Improve defences simple, was my sarcasm, clearly it didn’t rub off as i wanted it too, for you again to presume, I only fight bots or other new players is wrong, take on anybody around me, new? Relatively, learning? Quickly. Enjoying a game and made a personal request, clearly you are not a fan of my request, so you wouldn’t have to go along with it if it was made? There’s plenty of other rounds to choose that you could stick with. So again. Each to their own.

• Speed rounds

nobody mentioned anything about putting your whole army at the border, this isn’t amateur hour.

• Speed rounds

As I said when I posted, personal preference, yes I am a “new player” but think the pair of you are nothing but condescending people, a lot of people I have players with agree with me and want the same. What is good for you is not good for others, hornet keeper, while I respect your reply and respect the great details. Tgufyru, you’re not the only person who plays the game, other people have perfectness and and different likes/dislikes to yours, you speak like the game revolves around you.

• Looking for a home

GeneralElJeffy - - Recruitment Centre

Level 60, 2.29 kd, 1 coalition win (on the verge of 2 more) also on the verge of 2 solo wins, quite new to the game but taken to it really well

• Speed rounds

Haven’t seen it denied anywhere, only thing I have seen is that the servers can’t handle it that well, annihilated in one night? Improve defences, simple

• Looking for a home

General Elheffy is my in game name? You being nosey too?

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from GeneralElJeffy: “Agree! My last game came across a level 120, was just godly awful ” perchance his name was Karl von Krass? ” bit harsh on yourself isn’t it, lol, no it was not, he was a deluded fool, my coalition had all the land advantage and we was surprise attacked by one of his members while he was afk for a day (didn’t work out well for his team mate) out of good faith I entered diplomatic proceedings with him as I seen he was a high ranked player and…

• Speed rounds

Brutus, I find them a bit too slow for me too, they’re better than the standard just would like to see the quicker rounds more often, personally

• Speed rounds

Fast enough? You can’t be serious, just my opinion but each to their own

• Agree! My last game came across a level 120, was just godly awful

• Looking for a home

GenElJeffy#0739

• Looking for a home

Sorry. I know now it’s yes mam?

• Looking for a home

Yes sir

• Speed rounds

Hey there, can you allow player creation of 4x/6x speed rounds? I can feel myself ageing playing the standard games and the speed rounds don’t appear often enough in the round selector, either allow player creation or just a more frequent appearance please? Thank you

• Looking for a home

Yes, very active and of course discord, can’t be letting enemies get that intel

• Looking for a home

Hi, new to the game, took to the game pretty well, looking for a home to help nurture my skills, aiming for a 2.0 kd, who is willing to take me under their wing?