Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can you give us full picture of the regions you control? i suggest build a few (2-3) battleships. they'll be useful in fewdays to shell turkey

• Ukraine is a good nation. make some good relations with turkey/romania and you're good

• Tanks

Sigmaticalium - - General Discussions

Quote from dw98: “Quote from KamsanYoun: “Armored Cars : They are a defensive unit ” Wait what??? ” The description says so

• Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Most imPortant thing about province moral is that all provinces try to get to 100. So if yo check your province you can see where moral will end. Just add/ substract the bonus/malus. ” Question no.3, can you answer it?

• Is this Alliance or Coalition? if you're talking about coalition then they have to apply

• Tanks

Quote from AMG Morgan: “You don't have to use your tanks as Frontline units. using them as exploitation units is actually much better.you would be surprised on how many players that don't defend their cities and their cores. Quote from Sigmaticalium: “how to counter anti tank then? for most early game experiences i never fought against anti tank within the first 3 days ” ” ah yes, guerilla exploitation units. my favorite

• As far as i know they cant. tibet probably already spied on you and found where your spy is located, then put it there

• Can someone give an explanation on how Province Morale,expansion penalty, and Rebellion works in detail? As far as i know, 1. Province Morale gets updated every day change 2. Prov Morale lower than 35% could spark a rebellion 3. Garrison can reduce the chance of rebellion/suppress it 4. Small garrison who failed to suppress a rebellion are either defected or killed by civilians 5. Distance from capital city could negatively impact prov morale 6. Capturing enemy capital city adds 10% prov morale …

• Tanks

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from KamsanYoun: “Light Tanks : They are one of the first offensive units you get they are great only for attacking clubbing them up with armored cars is a great strategy tanks are deadly and armored cars are fast and club them up with infantry to protect it against anti tank , (I discovered this recently while trying to figure out how to win against anti tank). Can be your main tank initially but late game you'll need more firepower. ” This is exactly the reason why mos…

• Artillery

For Railroad Gun, merge them with atleast 1 motorized infantry/Armored car so their viewrange can maximize the usage of railroad gun's attack range

• Airfield Damage

Sigmaticalium - - Questions and Answers

Quote from dw98: “Quote from Hornetkeeper: “An unsuccessful revolt can still damage the buildings, morale or stationed units. Note that at 31-35% revolts cannot be successful. ” So with no units stationed there and under 35% the province might have an unsuccessful Revolt - I keep the province - but they damaged the airfield. This Correct? ” Yeah, but there's a very good chance that it's the Military Sabotage spy instead if it happens very often

• Well, Naval bombers is very useful to counter enemy landings. I was playing my 3rd game (Pacific theatre) as North Manchukuo (which at that time controls 3/4 of the entire asian coast including oceania). Pan asian doctrine give me viewrange advantage so i put approx 20 armored cars sctretched along the entire coast which serve as an outpost/radar. so everytime a large landing occures, my armored cars spot it and 10 naval bombers on each assigned region comes to destroy them. I also prepared 30 b…

• i've won as manchukuo before. you simply need to get good diplomatic relations with japan and their inner mainland territories can be used as early buffer province while you prepare your army. becs japan already guarding my southern flank i can make a strong airforce early game than can be used against mongolia and many central asian nations, which last all the way to the endgame. here's the screenshot, i'm as yellow, tibet as white, argentina as blue and japan as brown

• i can do this without high commands tho. you just need to stop ur arty when the enemies are in range, after that then move the arty again. hit and run i guess

• i personally prefer axis in europe map and Pan Asian in 100 players map. Because i usually play with ukraine in the europe where it was surrounded by lower stats communist nation so it's kinda useful in early to mid game with stacked troops. In 100 player maps however, i always play as manchukuo/north manchukuo but mainly due to it's useful terrain advantage bonus and buffed view range. in the mid-end game, an armored car stacked with Railroad gun units can shot enemies's RRG units without them …