Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Real Problems Part 2

IshXIII - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah I agree on all points, I do want to point out that the 1st issue is hardly the game company its fault, the thing is they get revenue with it, even if people do not even use it. Still all of those fake surveys should be gotten rid of, but this has been discussed and pointed out so many times already, they will not get rid of it even though they sort of become accomplishes by not doing so and just by associating with them makes for a really bad name. But for the rest bitrow has a good name an…

• Chat is down again.

IshXIII - - Bug Reports and Issues

same here, unlike other people having this issue lately, I did not until now

• try sending 8 subs vs 4 destroyers try sending 5 navalbbrs against 4 destroyers send a cruiser or battleship against 4 destroyers now after that experience, imagine stacks of 8 destroyers. Previously there was a subs spam done by lots of peoples. Now the same thing can be done with destroyers. They can easily take out battleships unless you get a good stack of battleships with destroyers too, but destroyers are allot fastre to build, allot cheaper too, and upkeep is close to none compared to bat…

• They will act like they are flying. Defence bonusses does not apply to naval nor airunits unless they are attacked by certain units. tanks does little dmg to planes, for ease of explenation purpouses only: say tac is 100hp, fighters is 150hp tanks does 50 dmg to planes, infantry does 75 dmg. tac has defence value of 50 fighter has defence value of 25 against tanks and 50 against inf. tahtd ef value becomes a % so just devide. By the way all values in cow that are stated as 4.0 attack, 2.0 defenc…

• I enver ever even get special offers anymore so dont complain :p

• hi bro, itws like this, only stationary units get a defence bonus. You only get fortification bonusses when stationary and when being exactly in the center of the province, a.k.a. the capture point. When a moving units encounters another moving unit, none will defend tghus not get defence bonusses, both will attack, so the better stack will then have the advantage. You can check this too. sometimes its bugged out and wont display it, but normally clicking on your, and the enemy units, both armie…

• Quote from freezy: “Sure, we are listening. Sooner or later we will do another balance patch for the game, and this will then certainly be discussed. ” ok i hope that then you make destroyers a little bit less OP, between when before you upgraded them to OP and now, that would be a better ballance, Navalbombers should get a little bit higher attack against all ships but subs should almost not even be able to dmg against them. Balance wise, some more things: RG guns should be able to be made from…

• im 100% for rivers+bridges! And I want them to look like bridges like in command and conquer red alert 1 Should be buildable/repairable, but island nations should not be able to build them from australia to new guinea (atleast keep it a little bit realistic, that distance irl is almost impossible too) besides, it would be too dificult for devs to implement bridges over large bodies of water, as units will get bugged, stuck, selfdestructive, navy ant pass or navy gets stuck on a tank etc.. But a …

• well infra3 is way too high indeed, just like airfield3 is way to high for rocketfigs.. but upkeep isnt that bad, nor are costs

• there are already filters for that in place. on in the list, clikc on the sort button, and click on it again. check to see what it does.

• findaddy I know the best game ever for you, why dont you go and play rummikub? so no.. p.s. if you want luck factor to be in your favour, then you will need to learn to create propper stacks.

• RGS are far from useless. The description says it all.. Some tips: just like rockets, they wont hit moving targets. Just like rockets, the highest dmg they do is against buildings. 3 of them can pawn a big stack quite well, especially becouse it forces the enemie to keep moving. Use them inside a lvl2 fort with an additional 8 arties, so when the enemie comes closer he will be forced to get rained on by normal arties, and then he will need to either run and get losses without consequences to you…

• same issues here..

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “Artillery already have great SBDE.. 12 artillery = 81% SBDE, 9 LT = 77% SBDE, 11 tacs = 51% SBDE, so I think you catch my drfit. If you have an active enemy then artillery can be dangerous strategically, but they'll work just fine if you bring them with proper stacks as someone mentioned above. If your enemy is hardly active then artillery are amazing. Making them stronger would make them OP; remember they can kill units without taking any damage and I think that's why th…

• Tacs are not OP; you just gotha learn how to defeat them. Learn its weaknesses. And see beyond the tac itself. There are even ways of defeating it without engaging it. And try a stack of 5 rocketfighter with 6 or 7 ints. Attack the 4x5 tac stacks individually if they are attacking or patrolling or if its a stack of 20 then set your stack to patrol. You will see how frustrating it is for the guy who just lost 20tacs against rocket and 2ints Though, the rocketfig range is hilarious. It should be u…

• ill vote, but I almost never had that issue, that only happened when I was a nooblet not making ints usually by the time someone has 4x5tacs or so, My stacks will have an additional 8SSPAA in those stacks and yeah tacs are OP, way too OP, especially now that when one takes the airbase they keep on fighting instead of becoming a convoy, they used too.. But I found that strats are very effective against that. soooo nevermind, not voting afterall.. theyre not op at all.. no not once i throw in infs…

• Dead leader?

IshXIII - - Questions and Answers

Quote from ATownGtr: “Correct it will automatically transfer to another player but how it chooses which one I'm not sure of. ” its like winning the lottery, only the chance is way higher

• Quote from BRDubbs: “I think some people may not be seeing maps due to their search options limiting what is available. Someone was asking in chat earlier today why there were no new 50 player maps. I looked and there was one at day zero, and five at day 1. All one may need to do is ensure the search options are set to allow you to see all games. ” hey bro, no that aint the reason. If you are saying you can see new 50 and 100maps then it must be a bug. Basic trouble shooting not helping? other b…

• Quote from Nickm: “Quote from Armatus: “Arty in the beginning of the game can win for you every time. Stronger Arty is achieved by increasing its rank. ” I think you work for Call of War and have never played the game ” No offense, but you just have no idea how you have to use arty. Someone spamming tanks can not possibily win against the stacks I mentioned earlyer, he will have to plunge 4stacks of 8light tanks into 1 stack like i mentioned to take it out.. If that arty stack is in a mountain o…

• Artillery is strong enough, if you know how to use it. The same counts for mobile artillery. And if both are used in conjunction with HC they are OP. Especially if you set them to autofire and make 1 arty stack follow the other arty stack, spread apart by say 15minutes. They bash, mangle, strangle, annihilate everything they come across and the only thing that is effective against them is airforce. So if you use a stack of 4-8 AT, 4-8 inf 8-10AA and 8-9Art.. (or go extreme and add 3-4 RG and 4-6…