Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just tried the Beta client for the first time. The extra army tab is amazing!!!!! I have been playing this game for years and never knew of the existence of the Beta Server. Thank you @freezy for revolutionizing my playing experience!

• Quote from freezy: “It is indeed on the list. We may or may not work already on something regarding improving the game overview that could reduce the need for an extra army menu. But no spoilers ” @freezy Any news on the development of this idea?

• Quote from BMfox: “@BlackStormz your poll is rigged: militia and cruisers aren't even in your list. Best units for Cominern by the Wiki are: - infantry branch: militia and infantry - ordnance branch: anti tank and artillery - tank branch: medium tank and heavy tank - secret branch: (SP) rocket artillery - naval branch: cruisers - air force: no bonuses, comintern air force is pretty trash. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…684055b55841803d5cf6b3c1d forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…684055b55841803d5cf6…

• Quote from BMfox: “I'll start soon writing an Allies guide with a play trough like I did with Pan Asian. ” Just saw your Allies guide, It's very good. I'd recommend anyone reading my thread to also give BMFox's thread a read

• Quote from Tolol_aja: “i prefer the regular artilery, some of economical unit can be spammed and will caught up with tactical unit capabilities in large amount of number. in last patch, rocket artilery are nerfed (damage decreased) and starting resource (manpower and rare material) are decreased as well. 11 nov patch is hurt rocket artilery both in economical and tactical this is why i didn't include rocket artilery, they are monster before 11 nov patch. i didn't mean this but bytro surely hate …

• Quote from Tolol_aja: “there are 2 type of best unit : the economical one ( resource friendly ) and the tactical one ( unit that gain huge buff in damage or health ) best economical unit in comintern is : INFANTRY ( and artilery but i won't mention it cus this post will be long) why? they have buff (including doctrine ability) : 1. -45% upkeep 2. -20% production time 3. -15% production cost 4. Day of availability -1/2 unlike pan asian's infantry that best in tactical section beacuse have a +30% …

• Hi Guys, After the success of my previous thread The Best Units for Allies Doctrine?, I have decided to repeat the experiment with the Comintern Doctrine. The plan is I crowd sourced your ideas on the best units for the doctrine. I then try out the most popular suggestions to see how they work together. And obviously let you know what worked, what didn't and why. So without further ado, What do you think are the best units for the Comintern Doctrine?

• Hi guys, I've just been double crossed by my coalition member so I am definitely going to die. My question is: How can I avoid my K/D ratio from getting wrecked? Thanks in advance

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from BlackStormz: “Respectfully, as Axis Mot. Infantry is available on day 1, so a 1 on 1 comparison is not wrong if you are playing axis. ” Motorized infantry especially for Axis is too expensive. You don't have enough manpower nor food to produce them. You need food for all naval, ordnance and infantry units. As Axis units are more expensive you also need to build recruitment centres sooner in the game and those also cost a lot of food. It's way easier to produce a cou…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “AC's are available immediatly; mot.inf takes a few days. By that time L2 AC's are available, so you should actually compare with them. Furthermore, AC's are light armor while mot.inf is infantry, so they take less damage against most units. Having said that, I prefer mot.inf as well... it is just not as grim a comparison as those pics suggest. ” Respectfully, as Axis Mot. Infantry is available on day 1, so a 1 on 1 comparison is not wrong if you are playing axis.

• It has taken me over 40 played games to be convinced by tank destoyers but now I am totally converted! I always used to make stacks of LT and MI accompanied by Tact Bombers. After facing an enemy with the same strategy as mine, I finally saw the power of a few high level TD in a stack. When otherwise my troops took a lot of damage, especially against MT and HT, suddenly my stacks became so much more efficient (if slightly slower)

• That's exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks a lot

• Hi guys, I'm just starting my alliance with a few friends I've made playing the game. I was wondering what the difference is between members and officers in an alliance? Do officers have extra rights or something?

• I started this thread a couple of weeks ago on World War map. It's my first time using allies for a large map (but played smaller maps with them) so asked for some tips and advice. I have tried out your advice and this is what I found: In the Air; Most of you suggested Tactical Bombers (and having used them a lot in the past, I was happy to oblige). I have produced them in bulk (forming 10% to 25% of my army). Because of their long range, they have been great at destroying enemies when working i…

• Hi, I have been playing CoW for a while and find it hard to visualise which countries are allied with each other, especially in the 100 players maps. I thought a map setting (that can be toggled on/off), that shows the coalitions by colour would really help. For example: all members of one coalition in red, all of another in blue, etc... What do you think?

• Hi everyone, After having played many games with the Commitern and Axis doctrines, I am now starting for the first time a World at War with the Allies. I am wondering which units you think are the best suited to take advantage of the allies unique features? I generally use a lot of Light tanks for their speed, ordinary infantry maxed out and tactical bombers, but I'm wondering if there might be units better suited to the allies?

• I see! Thanks for the reply. I already maxed out all core provinces (city and provinces) and knew about the 25% production element of non-core territory. It just really make sense to me that industries in non core territories are pointless. Anyway, thanks for the answer

• Why does it make no sense to build outside the core? I have my core maxed out and want/need more ressources?

• Hi there, I was wondering if it is more cost effective to upgrade an industrial complexe or to build a new one? For example, I have conquered all of South America. All of my industrial complexes on my home lands are maxed out. For the same other criteria ( like morale, etc...), is it better to upgrade an industrial complex from level 4 to level 5? Or is it more cost effective to take a city that has no industrial complex and build one?