Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Units in CoW 1.5

jackass01992 - - News

Can you please make a class of ships that can fire missiles? Had WWII lasted into the late 1940s this technology almost certainly would have existed and is quite realistic in a scenario where WWII lasted a little bit longer.

• I could care less about 95% of all the 1.5 changes proposed. What the community wants is to keep the game the way it is and for Bytro to stop making upgrades that turn it into fundamentally a new game. Every 2-3 years S1914 & COW have become unrecgonizable from their previous generations, and not in a good way. It's one thing to change graphics. But most of the time what you change is core strategic elements of the game that take away the stuff that brought people into the game in the first plac…

• Just get rid of the morale penalty all together. I don't see why it has taken Bytro literally five years to not see the stupidity of it first on the mega S1914 maps and again with COW. In the world historic maps Vietnam always rebels from France after two weeks.

• For more variety on the battlefield!

jackass01992 - - News

Source Code (1 line)Not tested? You don't need to test something being more expensive than it presviously was. that's a simple fact.

jackass01992 - - News

The point was if they wanted to make the prices of the three closer to each other they could have cheapened the medium and heavy tanks rather than make the light tanks more expensive. Of course Bytro is going to pick the "suck up more resources" option. The point clearly went over your head if you think the single 250/150 is what is at play here. It is an overall trend of Bytro doing this all over the place which when all put together is a huge sum. And if you really think people only build one …

jackass01992 - - News

I'm a bit pissed off about the way you went about solving the lack of popularity with all the different tank levels. It seems like Bytro is constantly undermining the quality of the game to encouage Gold usage. A good example is trying to make units as expensive as possible to encourage people to buy gold when they don't have the resources for them. The reason people favor the light tanks is because the higher tank levels are so costly. So rather than lower the cost of all the tank levels you op…

• Waingapu

jackass01992 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

How have the devs still not fixed this

• Wolfpacking is something that not can happen in the PL - It's not allowed to enter games after day 3. Wolfpacking is call when a losing players ask some friends to join a running game to help him to wipe out his enemy. That's just the S1914 in me. It should be clear from the post that I was talking about players being ganged up on by the other existing players in the game.

• Can we talk about the size of the maps for second? Everyone is talking about the S-1914 comparisons however no one is mentioning that the map for that game was 10 players (Great Britain, France, Spain, Morocco, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Austria-Hungary, & Sweden). On top of that it had only four AI countries on the entire map (Belgium, Portugal, Greece, & Denmark). Maybe having 22 open spots is simply too complicated. Maybe we need to build a model completely different from S-1914 PL. But …

• No offense but the no-chain alliances rule is pretty stupid. It is much harder to make a three way alliance, and much easier to get screwed over in a game with a three-way alliance requirement. For starters diplomacy is all about speed and it takes a much longer time to get three people to come to a consensus rather than two people. Last I checked 22 does not divide by three evenly. Not to mention even if it did what about players who don't want to ally anyone? What about spots that are not fill…

• Quote from purplepizza117: “No renaming provinces, that would be awful. And very confusing... ” I noticed that in the world map there are provinces with the same names. That IMO hurts the bigest argument against this suggestion. As long as you can only rename a non-core province once, and do so within 24 hours after you capture it, it's not as extreme an idea.

• New Features: -The ability to name all ships, rockets, and nuclear weapons and have said name appear whenever you click on it. -The ability to lock/activate any oil consuming unit. You can't move them, but their oil consumption is reduced by 95%. -Ability to send planes on one-way mission between bases thereby doubling their radius. You can't recall them once they pass halfway. Additional units: -Air Craft carriers (yes I am aware they are coming). -Fighter-Bomber planes that can carry either to…

• Room for one more?

• Missing Features?

jackass01992 - - General Discussions

Airborn troops Aircraft carriers Small planes with the ability to put bombs/torpedos on.