Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is it? Just started seeing it but when I press on her she leaves.

• So far the toughest stack for me to crack is the guy I am playing now: 1 60 stack, 1 40 stack, and 1 22 stack and 1 20 stack. And that is just near me. All tanks are elite. All others are level 3. Just TRY to beat that, without nukes. Guy has to have spent $100s on gold. I watch ads for gold and am good at managing that. I have been active & still have nothing near what this guy has. He is slaughtering a coalition of 3 single handedly. And in his core, he has nothing (per my military spies) and …

• Servers Down?

Pilgrim2 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from General Freiheit: “I posted a picture of the 502 Bad Gateway error on page one, is everyone else getting that same page? ” Yes sir Bob. Except for the human player you are fighting. They are the only ones that can get on and they are gutting your core as we speak! ;-p

• Quote from Torspo2: “All my goods go to recruitment centers and artillery, so i really can't make much more than some inf, a few mot/mech inf and some arty, a few AA&AT. After building up industry my other resources free up and i start making medium tanks(no goods needed) and planes. Rocket batteries level 2-3 usually comes so late that i rarely have time to make them, i just use arty instead even for infantry targets. If i have water i make a few subs early and then later i make at least battle…

• Quote from General Freiheit: “I usually make a lot of Armored Cars [good for anti-infantry and anti-aircraft], medium/light tanks, and SP Anti-Air ” I was playing a game with a huge Russian army. He owned a lot of territories and was nearing victory. I sent random ACs right through his gut and core. It split him in two and he got dishearted and quit the game. I ended up with a PR smile victory.

• Servers Down?

Quote from stufifer: “ohh Me aswell mid battle ” That is a bummer. I was just about to head into a large PvP attack. Glad I wasn't in one. They will get it fixed.

• Quote from Britishempire2005: “I miss the days when you could stack like 100 troops and it wouldn't slow them down lmao I mean take 100 Tactical Bombers will take down any land unit lol ” You do realize that it is a squadron of bombers and not a single bomber? 100×12 about 1200 bombers! The ghost of Ukraine will take them all down

• Quote from Donk2.0: “The alliance ID is 339020. If you cant search by that, then just try to search New World Expansion Pact, which is the actual name. ” Sent you a message.

• Gold For Ads

Quote from BMfox: “The video adds don't work on Iphone. It's only for Android and Huawei. The adds are delivered by an outside service. There will probably be no gold compensation as you have never bought gold and you have never lost gold. ” The ads work on my iPhone. However, sometimes I have to do the ad twice for it to open up the next level. I have an iPhone 7.

• If I need a navy, I will make sure to dominate the waters.

• Economic Strength

Pilgrim2 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from S Schmidt: “Build Industry (Urban) and Local Industry (Rural) in your Core resource provinces. Also maintain high morale, which is best achieved by taking enemy capitols, once at 100 morale watch for expansion penalties that lowers it which can be offset with Propaganda Offices (TBH POs are pointless to build until you start losing morale to the expansion penalty for resources production reasons.) ” Speaking of which, do you have per hour resource goals? I try to get to 700hr quickly.…

• Quote from B-25 Mitchell: “join [VIP+] ” What does VIP+ stand for? I have yet to be able to find an alliance by typing in the tag.

• Economic Strength

Ranking. Man, I must live light. I get my per hour up to about 1k and go go go

• Germany will try to route you. So you want a solid defense (AA, arty). Militia & infantry are good to spam and good at defense. Germany will likely attack you on day 2-3 and will probably have light tanks, arty, tac bombers. Good counters for those are the aforementioned. At least that is what I have seen.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “I have an open alliance, and while I may not have stats to match yours, there are a few people in my alliance that do. I and most of the good players in mine are active several times a day, so that's there. One thing to note though is that it's a primarily beginner's alliance, however, it's still open to all and I'm sure you can improve, as that's also the main goal of the alliance, for everyone to improve off each other and get better at the game as a whole. I understand if…

• Economic Strength

Stats, how do you grow your "economic" ranking?

• Quote from Therworldtube: “I don't know how, but somehow a half-broken barrack can still produce a motorized unit, but after the game's maximum time has passed. ” Yikes! Well, city morale & fixing the barraks (level 2 or better) will severely help

• Nice. What is your favorite part of that? For me, I don't focus on big stacks. I send swift, pawn level units to score land and small stacks for cities. I am a city hoarder. My groupings vary and are seldom more than 4 units. They vary depending on what the opfor is serving up.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “The game was never meant to be played as a solo game. The AI is just a very poor substitute for having real people to fight. When this should be tackled, don't attempt to fix AI tactics (a tremendous effort for such a deep game, seems almost destined to fail) but do what you can to keep real players active and committed to the games they join. ” Agreed. AI is only tough if you act like Russia and start attacking your neighbors. With a bit of diplomacy, and counter skil…

• Quote from dw98: “My games typically last until the end. ” Can I slap him, or is that not allowed ;-p