Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, I'm high command and no way to change anything ... hopefully someday to do it and so can make RPG games

• Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “You must speak english in this forum. And I agree with changing name and flags for RP purposes. ” Sorry! any of you could give me a tutorial of the game?

• Uff que bien! alguien que habla español! bueno, lo del diseño de la bandera es algo de lo que no estamos seguros ya que en Supremacy 1914 los paises vienen con el mismo modelo de bandera pero igualmente puedes cargar cualquier tipo de bandera que consigas en internet. Lo digo solo para mejorar el gusto por el juego. Tambien estoy de acuerdo con colocar retratos de los mandatarios, eso es una buena propuesta. Mi principal sugerencia es, si este juego lo hicieron los mismos creadores del 1914, por…

• Hi, I'm New Here game Supremacy 1914 but, the truth is that I love this new game but lacks many things to be as good as 1914. Supremacy me know when they think make the game in Spanish and suggest whether it will be possible in the short time to change the flag and the name of the president, are details that most players love. If you want this game to be as successful as the other should do. Greetings from Venezuela