Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Operation Highjump

BRDubbs - - News

Love this idea of this map. I think I mentioned that in a earlier post in this thread. With that said, if they would just fix the use of rockets and nukes. Rockets were, and therefore should only be used, in destroying war making efforts and not armies. Nukes, well they are even worse. No defense against either. Likely my last game due to having units which cannot be defended against. I will keep checking in to see if this is rectified. Was a good map and a fun game. Retiring again, but this tim…

• Operation Highjump

BRDubbs - - News

I thought the game was getting a bit stale and wasn't playing much. But WOW! This map with all it brings to the table. WOW! Awesome!

• Discover the world of mobile Call of War

BRDubbs - - News

Quote from Sasri: “The Coalition Power Index was brought back to life and can be found in the newspaper. ” May I ask why we still have coalitions? Until a max limit is enforced for coalitions, many people (up to 22 on 100 player maps) still join them and have to fight it out among themselves at the end to see who the top three are that can actually complete the map.

• A Squiggle Says Farewell

BRDubbs - - General Discussions

It has indeed been a pleasure Sir McSquiggles! I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

• @'NovaTopaz - When you talk about TD's, you may want to clarify that a bit. Tank Destroyers, as shown below, do lose 1/2 of their strength in cities. Anti-tank guns, which I assume you were talking about, do not. 85367cf17f3af46ae358ab1579679b1b.png gyazo.com/85367cf17f3af46ae358ab1579679b1b

• I like the better range and speed on the Railroad guns. Other than that, I either can't tell, or it has not made me need to change anything else yet.

• Unit tracking

BRDubbs - - Suggestions / Criticism

A definitely agree with the 'unit list' idea that would be similar to the Province List that we have today. This has been suggested previously and I hope it is implemented sooner rather than later. Until then, here is how I find these small units that get lost on maps. I expand the map to see as much area as possible, then use the right mouse and draw a circle around the map. That will show all units I have in that circled area, and then I can march them toward the front if I choose.

• If they are already in your archive, they will stay until the games end, and for some amount of time after that.

• Reaseach all messed up

BRDubbs - - Bug Reports and Issues

First suggestion is try another browser. I think chrome gets best results. I use firefox and have never seen the issue you describe.

• End of game is easy. When it is down to three players, a retire option will appear in the newspaper. Coalitions are not anything more than an advertised alliance, with some perks like the coalition chat. Regardless, when it gets down to three, it can end. It has been that way since I started playing in December of 2015.

• Disband/Delete Units

BRDubbs - - Suggestions / Criticism

Just to clarify a bit. Once you research to a higher level, all units of that type assume the higher level.

• Food for my people

BRDubbs - - Questions and Answers

To help with resources: Construct infrastructure, industrial centers, and naval bases in core resource producing provinces first.Forts will also help if morale is less than 100%.

• COD and Supremacy

COD - Well that is another game entirely. However, CoW(Call of War) and supremacy 1914 are put out by Bytro Labs.

• It may also be a very good idea to go to the forum page, then the ‘support and feedback’ section before adding a thread. Ongoing issues, such as the one you started this thread with, will likely be right at the top and kept there by the Sticky setting.

It may also be a very good idea to go to the forum page, then the ‘support and feedback’ section before adding a thread. Ongoing issues, such as the one you started this thread with, will likely be right at the top and kept there by the Sticky setting.

• dont read

It may also be a very good idea to go to the forum page, then the ‘support and feedback’ section before adding a thread. Ongoing issues, such as the one you started this thread with, will likely be right at the top and kept there by the Sticky setting.

• cant load game

• If you suspect a multi account, click diplomacy, then the i to the right of the user name. That should show a 'report player' option.In the report window change the drop down to select "multi account".In the description, please include all suspects and everything you can that makes you suspect multi-accounts.

• End Round early

If there are more than 3 active players, then each active player needs to write an article in newspaper saying you want the game ended.Once all active players have done so you can open a bug report and a Game Operator will close the game with everyone receiving their rewards.

• sub visibility

Well thank you. I assumed the 'return fire' mode would keep my subs stealthy. I didn't realize they would still open fire if unseen.