Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Russian Dictator: “uh oh i just realised where i posted this, where do i delete ” Only mods can do that. Doesn't matter interesting question tho

• Historic World War is cool. But could you name some cities? Anyway Spain would steamroll you 99% of the time and so would Morocco (or its colonists)

• Its not like some small country would attack Germany in WW2 they would have been invaded. Right?

• Quote from Russian Dictator: “Here's a question. If you were allowed 10k gold allowance per game. How will you spend it? Whats the most effective and efficient way to spend gold? ” Making units. Or researching units. I could make ten LT. Also this seems off-topic.

• Unit recovery

TheWorldPartite - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Emperor Im: “Quote from newbgamer101: “Or if we went a slightly more complicated route, a reinforcement-ish unit similar to militia which had to be produced in a province then marched to the damaged unit. Possibly, militia could even be given this extra ability. ” Would finally make militia useful. ” Or if we went a slightly more complicated route, a reinforcement-ish unit similar to militia which had to be produced in a province then marched to the damaged unit. Possibly, militia cou…

• Quote from AMG Morgan: “If they removed gold or limited it. the game might actually be successful and reach more audiences. and that's a big NO NO for bytro. why? because bytro is the company that try their. hardest to make sure they don't succeed. ” hehe yes larger audience means ads. the mod's will start to crash down on you tho

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from TheWorldPartite: “Quote from Aimo Johannes Lahti: “I have actually gotten RoW with an Elite AI before, after the update which made Elite AI replace Normal AI. Two times, actually. I was with Persia in the 1939 Historical World Map. Was just chilling, upgrading my provinces (because Persia is probably one of the worst countries in that map when talking about resources), RoWed Afghanistan, Iraq, Oman, Yemen and Saudi Arabia but Afghanistan eventually didn't acc…

• Morale changes

Based on victory or losses, changes in morale should change in the populations. Obviously, a victory makes morale in nearby provinces go up and vice versa, and casualties should also impact this morale drop. I am thinking out of 20% change in nearby provinces the percentage ratio of your casualties / all casualties in the battle is a decrease, with an additional 15% + or - in other provinces based on the outcome. These are directly nearby provinces and further away provinces only have half

• Unit recovery

Maybe medics should be added, which increase healing rates and field hospitals too, which do the same thing. Like in Conflict of Nations.

• Only benefit is to popularity if you TE and then War

• A Sad Farewell

I mean no rockets on day 2

• A Sad Farewell

A better way would be to have all units such as rockets researched later and fighters etc. too. So strategy is important earlier on. And since beating tanks are easier than getting rocketed to death... it will be easier. Better if we could have no-gold countries such as the UK or bigger ones.

• Quote from BMfox: “Please note that players that buy gold keep this beautiful game free for the rest of us. As inconvenient 50 units popping out can be, it happens rarely in the maps that I play. If they do, try to fight them the best way you can so that they have to spend even more gold. Search for allies and give the golding player a tough time, the more he spends the more money Bytro gains to reinvest in the game. Please note that gold denounce and gold bashing is against ToS which also count…

• Gold razing

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TheWorldPartite: “That is a kind of waste. With 1 million gold you can get 100 light tanks but destroying buildings gives almost no benefit except crippling production. It is also counterproductive since if you take the province you only need to repair and not rebuild ” It's interesting to take down critical airbases for example though I do it often with military spies on day change. It can turn the tide in a war if you are able to capture those precious planes ” Pr…

• Traps

Quote from zecevi123: “Not wanna insult it sounds like great ideas. But I think that forts already cover all the things you listed. ” Quote from SteelStrategist: “Quote from zecevi123: “Not wanna insult it sounds like great ideas. But I think that forts already cover all the things you listed. ” Forts dont really do anything besides give home defense. Plus, its boring. It isn't effective against tanks, so whats the use? Mines are, and fortifications can be bombed. ” Both of you see the "Naval Mi…

• Naval mines

Quote from newbgamer101: “Landmines exist in the background of the game. It's the reason why you can't go anywhere in the ocean and have to follow certain routes. Dev's have explained this I believe. ” But if you were willing to sacrifice units for better speed then you could potentially go anywhere. Right>?

• It won't be as effective and trade embargo's won't be either. Trading will be much less used

• Quote from Emperor Im: “Quote from GeneralBobRoss: “..... ” ...... ” I won't bother quoting everything. An alternative to this is to have more event maps with these historical opportunities. Such as Barbarossa or another Endgame or D-Day or something. This allows the devs to also get a rest

• Naval mines

Quote from Blue&Bright: “Yeah but in roleplay essence they kind of are. ” Still different. If a stack does a lot of damage a fortification prevents the unit defending from taking damage. But the attacking unit still retains its health. Land mines would damage the attacking unit and have more impacts than forts.

• Naval mines

Quote from Blue&Bright: “Fortifications and bunkers are kind of land mines. ” They reduce damage, but they don't attack the enemy