Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vp in mobile

samkun - - Questions and Answers

Hey all, i just noticed that i can't see the required vp in diplomacy tab on my mobile phone. Is it like this? Or it's moved somewhere else?

• Make Gold History

samkun - - Suggestions / Criticism

i know it might not necessary but i found it kind of frustating not knowing about did i already recieve the gold or not when the game is finished, except the prize is big enough.Because the amount of the gold and i'm not really remembering the last number of my gold before the game ends.So like gold we recieved and the gold we spent.

• Infafntry Branch

samkun - - General Discussions

Can we win the game only using infantry branch except mot. inf and mech inf?Like just infantry, commando and Paratroopes. And offcourse interceptor and ships

• Infantry vs Miliitia

yeah that what i mean, ,not to mention they are cheaper and fast to produce

• well as i said "at all" i met with that kind of player often. they bbuild military and until day 3 - 7 not build any industry at all. and they have a lot of hgh level unit which is consume more than they can produce. and when i asksed them why, they said that they found it on forum saying that need to focus on military. i mean come on, it is a basic human (game) need, resources. no food you can't eat, not eating get you sick which willreduce hp, dont have enough food that mean can train unit oft…

• 5v5 no gold

samkun - - Alliance: Games Exchange

thank you for the offer but i just joined another alliance

• Infantry vs Miliitia

Quote from AstonJamerson: “at the start of the game they are very much worth it but any further into the game not 1. you cant upgrade them very far 2. you normally dont use classic infantry much as there is "more elite infantry" in the form of commandos or paratroopers but militia can be good if you want/need to hide alot or are fighting in mountains or urban terrain ” yeah but it give me problem so much for max level comintern doctrine milita can deal 3/4 hp of my level 1 mech infantry and it s…

• Espionage and morale

So thank you guys for all the answer and respon. I've got my answer

• my level is 67, i played around 4 - 6 months. i once not played the game for a while because annoyed by a bug and just came back around a month ago. never leave a game except for total lost. my account is Specter Shade, so you can check my stat. I accidentallyy join the rebels battalions because i thought it will need agreement when i apply but i was wrong. so if i'm not accepted, i can leave or kicked out.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “I would advice Artillery and ditching the Mech infantry to conserve your resources. ” but dont it will be disadvantage in llate game?

• Infantry vs Miliitia

Hi, i don't know did anyone relize or check it or not. but i finding that level 3 milita has almost the same stat for vs unarmoured and light armour compare to level 2 above infantry just it slower. is it worth it for produce militia?

• hai, it something that keep me wondering and wanna to try. i once try to focus on artillery, airplane, infantry and ac and then the enemy build tank which is faster and has more hp. and i finding it hard to go against them that focus on LT, MT, Mot infantry and mech infantry. wdyt and what is your suggestion? i currently player that like focus on airplane. LT, MT, Mot in, and mech in. Quote from BMfox: “Quote from GeneralASWalter: “Wow, how do you have so many units? You must have trained 24on D…

• Hai, i would like to applying. i'm not a pro player and still learning. will i be invited or should i apply to join?

• Espionage and morale

hahahah yeah, whoever said that, i'm just quoting lol

• Espionage and morale

Quote from onii san: “Quote from samkun: “Quote from onii san: “I wouldn't recommend using espionage for two reasons, 1. Its only useful if your invading or being invaded since you can pay for "See enemies armies" but its still not worth since the you would rather pay for the airfields that can be used to use the patrol feature on the planes. 2. Most of the options are temporary and not worth the 2k - 9k gold. ” i disagree, i am a player that always use espionage as long as i have the money and …

• Espionage and morale

yes. depend how you use it and what is your goal. if you use spies for aggresive things, it is not worth it all the time (like sabotage, reveal enemy army and so on that u only use it when at war) if you use spies as it is used to then it's worth all the time which is gather intel and sabotage that if you have money and generate enough money --------------------- you see.. in war, information is everything, that said knowing that unknown can become an advantage in the future. for example, i once…

• Espionage and morale

Quote from onii san: “I wouldn't recommend using espionage for two reasons, 1. Its only useful if your invading or being invaded since you can pay for "See enemies armies" but its still not worth since the you would rather pay for the airfields that can be used to use the patrol feature on the planes. 2. Most of the options are temporary and not worth the 2k - 9k gold. ” i disagree, i am a player that always use espionage as long as i hve the money and generate enough

• Doctrine gameplay

Hi, i know that this question or thread are probably already exsist and some i've already read it but still can make my mind. so let keep it simple and to the point. what is your tactic on each doctrine? what is the gameplay?? and should the gameplay (strategy) match with the doctrine or just don't care about the doctrrine and build like what you usually do no matter what the doctrine is? and please give me some advice, tips and trick using each doctrine. like focus on this and research other th…

• SBDE

ah okay so if i put 10 med tank, 10 mech infantry, 10 tank destroyer it would be no problem at all right?

• 5v5 no gold

samkun - - Alliance: Games Exchange

ohhh i see i see