Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 266.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed penalty... But as you said, not all the mechanics can be realistic. ” Why are the hitpoints down? It's nearly always because they have been in combat and casualties have been inflicted (or they have undergone a forced march for way too long, with the sa…

• The majority of Europeans is going to end up being subjects of the Roman Empire... Quote from Carking the 6th: “IT ALL BELONGS TO THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE!!! ”

• If anything, I would't prefer rather to be realized disbanding a unit. Although reason is a very personal story, because it conflicts with my personal view of war. I regarded disbanding of a unit means that the unit is no longer under the control of a highest level decision-making organ ( referred to as HQ ). But even if a unit takes damage, it is hard to think HQ's to disband any unit on impulse. Because if units was disbanded, a possibility that the risk of unable apply military law or emergen…

• Disbanding of units

pod_than - - Suggestions / Criticism

If anything, I would't prefer rather to be realized disbanding a unit. Although reason is a very personal story, because it conflicts with my personal view of war. I regarded disbanding of a unit means that the unit is no longer under the control of a highest level decision-making organ ( referred to as HQ ). But even if a unit takes damage, it is hard to think HQ's to disband any unit on impulse. Because if units was disbanded, a possibility that the risk of unable apply military law or emergen…

• Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from pod_than: “Quote from bosna best: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from bosna best: “Hey @croatian kid, what's your soap made of? ” ? ” You know what I'm talking about. ” Excuse me for interrupting.I am Japanese so can only understand English at an elementary school level.But ofcourse It is also often said that it is difficult for speakers of any language to understand jokes ( other than dirty jokes ) made in another language though. This is because in order for…

• Quote from bosna best: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from bosna best: “Hey @croatian kid, what's your soap made of? ” ? ” You know what I'm talking about. ” Excuse me for interrupting. I am Japanese so can only understand English at an elementary school level. But ofcourse It is also often said that it is difficult for speakers of any language to understand jokes ( other than dirty jokes ) made in another language though. This is because in order for a joke to work, at least, the content expr…

• Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from pod_than: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “There's no such thing as "gold" in the REAL world. Let's say they built new port buildings with iron and goods and stuff and keep it at that. ” My poor and bad English may have caused the reader's misunderstanding.I apologize.The main point I wanted to make was the concept that if you contrast what the United States has done with what countries other than the United States have done without careful coordination, you will end…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “There's no such thing as "gold" in the REAL world. Let's say they built new port buildings with iron and goods and stuff and keep it at that. ” My poor and bad English may have caused the reader's misunderstanding. I apologize. The main point I wanted to make was the concept that if you contrast what the United States has done with what countries other than the United States have done without careful coordination, you will end up with modeling that feels strange. I'll …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from pod_than: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It will add a sense of realism. ” Yes, it would because this was used a lot when the French were retreating from the Germans I believe, correct me if I am wrong. ” Never heard about that one either? I guess you could call the giant Soviet operation to move entire factories from European Russia to the Urals and beyond something like this, and the German were prett…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “It will add a sense of realism. ” Yes, it would because this was used a lot when the French were retreating from the Germans I believe, correct me if I am wrong. ” Never heard about that one either? I guess you could call the giant Soviet operation to move entire factories from European Russia to the Urals and beyond something like this, and the German were pretty good at it towards the end of the war as well..…

• If seaplanes are to be implemented, I would also like to be implemented water bodies where they [ can / can't ] take off and splashdown. For example, a seaplane cannot safely splashdown or take off in rough seas. From a game balance standpoint, I think it might not be desirable to have an aircraft that can take off and land anywhere in the water that makes up 70% of the earth's surface also. It might be a better that in such a case, some seaplane tenders or seaplane carriers is needed in such wa…

• callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_1_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_2_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_3_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_4_s1.png

• Really? Supposing you said, I would rather know the error range or coefficient.

• Which one is accurate?

In an unofficial Japanese wiki, I tried to show how to estimate hit points after n days by applying the sum of a geometric progression formulas. However, as shown in the attached image, the official wiki and the explanation in the game showed different numbers as common ratios. So I am confused. Because official wiki said 15%, a calculation of 15% is adopted now at the said informal wiki tentatively, if it's not too much trouble, It would be happy if developer may tell me the correct value.

• Which one is accurate?

Is the amount recovered per daypng.image ( ≒ 0.1428… )? Or is it 15%?forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…794669d0bf3183c36b193698dforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…794669d0bf3183c36b193698d

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Issue is I think the idea of this game, being that of strategy, is on too large a scale to incorporate specific and rather minor units such as these. Apart from the strange detour with recent Flame and Amphibious tanks, most units are larger general battalions that a country would likely use, such as armored battalions and infantry. Highly specialized small scale special things such as flamethrowers, sappers, and snipers are just not going to make up whole battalions…

• I interpreted this as a thread to discuss tricky units that help highlight the character of each doctrine, rather than general-purpose weapons that are useful in many situations. In fact, I feel like a unit that has a high gambling quality and gives the illusion that it is a weak unit depending on the opponent is in line with the purpose of the thread. Also, personally speaking, I would be happy if something called Decoy ( tentative name ) was added to the special skill. In fact, at the sole dis…

• Unique Doctrine Units

Quote from Zaktty: “Yes, but Kamikazes didn't actually contribute that much to Japan's success. ” Do you know the weapon called “ 回天 ” which was both a human torpedo and a suicide weapon? At the time of World War II, If we look just at fuel, torpedoes had a long range. But anybody could not be used as a means of sniping targets that could navigate on their own from beyond visual range. Because there was no way to provide terminal guidance. 回天 presented a way to use human life as an option for th…

• Intricacies Of Carriers

pod_than - - Questions and Answers

In my experience, she was unable to reveal stealth units while refueling, but once refueling, Naval Bombers parked at Airstrips and Aircraft Factories have been able to spot coastal submarines several times. In other words, I have witnessed a phenomenon where an enemy's submarine temporarily disappears from view while refueling, and then reappears once refueling is finished.

• In conclusion, SP anti tank is not a tank destroyer. Unarmored motorized anti tanks and artillery equipped with artillery, howitzer or gun tractors existed, and at least the latter motorized artillery still active. ・ self-propelled ・ motorized ・ mechanized ・ armored are different concepts that are self-explanatory. I also think it would be interesting to distinguish between these and express them as attributes of a unit. Self-propelled means merging the power with the target components, making i…