Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 256.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If seaplanes are to be implemented, I would also like to be implemented water bodies where they [ can / can't ] take off and splashdown. For example, a seaplane cannot safely splashdown or take off in rough seas. From a game balance standpoint, I think it might not be desirable to have an aircraft that can take off and land anywhere in the water that makes up 70% of the earth's surface also. It might be a better that in such a case, some seaplane tenders or seaplane carriers is needed in such wa…

• callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_1_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_2_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_3_s1.png callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…rait/paratrooper_4_s1.png

• Really? Supposing you said, I would rather know the error range or coefficient.

• Which one is accurate?

pod_than - - Suggestions / Criticism

In an unofficial Japanese wiki, I tried to show how to estimate hit points after n days by applying the sum of a geometric progression formulas. However, as shown in the attached image, the official wiki and the explanation in the game showed different numbers as common ratios. So I am confused. Because official wiki said 15%, a calculation of 15% is adopted now at the said informal wiki tentatively, if it's not too much trouble, It would be happy if developer may tell me the correct value.

• Which one is accurate?

Is the amount recovered per daypng.image ( ≒ 0.1428… )? Or is it 15%?forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…372f843531199025f5bfa33d8forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…372f843531199025f5bfa33d8

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Issue is I think the idea of this game, being that of strategy, is on too large a scale to incorporate specific and rather minor units such as these. Apart from the strange detour with recent Flame and Amphibious tanks, most units are larger general battalions that a country would likely use, such as armored battalions and infantry. Highly specialized small scale special things such as flamethrowers, sappers, and snipers are just not going to make up whole battalions…

• I interpreted this as a thread to discuss tricky units that help highlight the character of each doctrine, rather than general-purpose weapons that are useful in many situations. In fact, I feel like a unit that has a high gambling quality and gives the illusion that it is a weak unit depending on the opponent is in line with the purpose of the thread. Also, personally speaking, I would be happy if something called Decoy ( tentative name ) was added to the special skill. In fact, at the sole dis…

• Unique Doctrine Units

Quote from Zaktty: “Yes, but Kamikazes didn't actually contribute that much to Japan's success. ” Do you know the weapon called “ 回天 ” which was both a human torpedo and a suicide weapon? At the time of World War II, If we look just at fuel, torpedoes had a long range. But anybody could not be used as a means of sniping targets that could navigate on their own from beyond visual range. Because there was no way to provide terminal guidance. 回天 presented a way to use human life as an option for th…

• Intricacies Of Carriers

pod_than - - Questions and Answers

In my experience, she was unable to reveal stealth units while refueling, but once refueling, Naval Bombers parked at Airstrips and Aircraft Factories have been able to spot coastal submarines several times. In other words, I have witnessed a phenomenon where an enemy's submarine temporarily disappears from view while refueling, and then reappears once refueling is finished.

• In conclusion, SP anti tank is not a tank destroyer. Unarmored motorized anti tanks and artillery equipped with artillery, howitzer or gun tractors existed, and at least the latter motorized artillery still active. ・ self-propelled ・ motorized ・ mechanized ・ armored are different concepts that are self-explanatory. I also think it would be interesting to distinguish between these and express them as attributes of a unit. Self-propelled means merging the power with the target components, making i…

• help me

pod_than - - Bug Reports and Issues

That's a bit much...

• help me

However, I think it's terrible that this condition continues for more than 3 days. Isn't winning or losing decided if you keep occupying control points for 3 days?

• help me

@freezy !

• help me

At least the units are invisible and I can't swipe to get a wide view of the map.

• help me

I think it's probably because the internet is lagging, but as you can see in the video I posted, the game doesn't work properly. youtu.be/QlsQNrpwF84?si=HkJpkGsFRkOz8Lw3

• I feel like it would be more reasonable to match the ratio of people who play this game in any country. However, as you pointed out, we cannot deny the possibility that they are losing potential players due to the quality of thier services, which is a large opportunity cost... It would be nice if there was a way to estimate the size of the potential market with higher accuracy.

• Quote from noblebright: “Quote from pod_than: “I would like developer's to separate tracked vehicles ( 装軌車 in japanese ) and non-tracked vehicles. At the very least, I would like changed the situation that Armored Car and Motorized Infantry of the same level and same doctrine in “ Hill ” and “ Forest ”, which fall under uneven ground, have higher speed than Light Tank, SP Anti air and Mechanized Infantry. I think that this change does not include any innovative mechanics. To define the logic of …

• I would like developer's to separate tracked vehicles ( 装軌車 in japanese ) and non-tracked vehicles. At the very least, I would like changed the situation that Armored Car and Motorized Infantry of the same level and same doctrine in “ Hill ” and “ Forest ”, which fall under uneven ground, have higher speed than Light Tank, SP Anti air and Mechanized Infantry. I think that this change does not include any innovative mechanics. To define the logic of “ because it's a tracked vehicle or not ” all y…

• Quote from noblebright: “This would be increadibly unrealistic, as Russia's north coast is unusable in real life due to the freezing in the winter. I dont see why Bytro would wish to further unbalence the game in an unrealistic manner. ” If the terrain called "frozen sea" were added, I feel would be alleviated the situation that the coastline that is too wide for defended from warships of other countries despite having very few military ports.

• Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from pod_than: “Quote from bosna best: “Why do I see this? ” What does “see” mean in that your context? ” I think he's asking why it gets recommended to him ” Oh, I “ see ”. Thank you for tell me about the circumstance. It is the point that he thinks radar is a useless weapon, isn't it?