Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @RagingInferno Clash of Nations (Europe) and World at War games. In those games, I usually join late so I don't get the most commonly picked and popular like Germany etc. What I usually play is Maranhao in World at War but I have recently stopped because playing the same country over and over gets boring. I usually get all of my troops that are fit for attacking (Starting AC and Infantry) into one stack and use the slow AA to conquer areas where my main attacking stack doesn't have the time to t…

• What is a good method for invading early on? All of my troops into one stack or multiple stacks?

• Hi, I am not a beginner to Call of War, I'd say I'm an intermediate with about 17~ games, but the thing is I always see countries expand to 3 countries in only 2 or 1 day. What is the fastest way to attack/expand into a country? Do you put all of your troops into one place and attack at once, overwhelming the enemy's smaller stacks (what I do currently) Or do you take advantage of the SBDE and get 2 10 stacks at the beginning? I am looking for advice from more experienced players because it seem…

• Hi, I am not a beginner to Call of War, I'd say I'm an intermediate with about 17~ games, but the thing is I always see countries expand to 3 countries in only 2 or 1 day. What is the fastest way to attack/expand into a country? Do you put all of your troops into one place and attack at once, overwhelming the enemy's smaller stacks (what I do currently) Or do you take advantage of the SBDE and get 2 10 stacks at the beginning? I am looking for advice from more experienced players because it seem…

• TERRIBLE LAG

JoeMama the Great - - Bug Reports and Issues

This maybe is necroposting, but this might be due to hardware acceleration. If you have hardware acceleration the browser uses the CPU instead of the GPU to render the graphics. Hope this helps some people.

• Obviously 10 Nuclear Rockets