Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 980.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

nemuritor98 - - News

So I think I asked the following question on the wrong thread and taking in count it seems this thread is more "general" regarding the whole Call of War 1.5 update, I'd like to ask the game designer(s): Are there any plans in improving Call of War outside of the playing field? Meaning: alliances, ranking, achievements, rewards, medals, ribbons, customization, profile, etc.

• Quote from CzarHelllios: “- It is virtually nearly impossible to have a healthy work/life balance and be a competitive player. Granted, competitive play as it once was is virtually dead in SP1914 and in this game, and competitive play is neither this games target audience nor intended - It was just a happy fun accident. But in actually playing either game at the most optimal levels, and especially in Alliance matches, extreme activity is virtually a requirement. It was so much that many players …

• Quote from Ibeses: “When i designed Call of War back in 2014 i never envisioned the game to stand still for a long time. ” Quote from Ibeses: “We now took the time to really touch some of these systems and i get that not all of you will like it, but i honestly believe that the game needs a facelift to stay alive and keep you interested and attract new players. ” Are you planning something to actually retain/increase player base or the whole Call of War 1.5 is only gameplay changes?

• What is Dear George?

nemuritor98 - - General Discussions

Quote from ITSAEROMF: “Anyone know how the Supremacy 1914 500 map is in terms of speed? The main issue with making the 260 player map would be speed, but if they figured it out in COW's sister game maybe they have a solution. ” 500p in s1914 is a x1 speed map, slow, real-action usually takes in the very first days until many go inactive or get defeated, mainly in europe, or after day 60 and above(when AI's get conquered) a 500p map in s1914 can easily last 200 days

• Elite AI Questions

nemuritor98 - - Questions and Answers

Popularity of your nation among elite AI can be looked up easily now, but little was known about what it is influenced by. Freezy has made available the following factors concerning popularity: Actions that improve your popularity with AI: - being enemy with their enemies - being friends (high diplomatic stance) with them and their friends - trading with them Actions that decrease your popularity with AI: - having peace or better relations with their enemies - having bad diplomatic relations or …

• There isn't enough players to do that and also ensure that you won't play against the AI.

• Create a game

The reason is that they think that if there are less games available, people will start joining the same games and therefore solving the inactivity problem. However, the inactivity problem won't be solved by reducing the amount of games available.

• Create a game

nah, the plan probably is to extend it you were able to create 5 games before if you were High Command, now only 1 same for free-users from 1 to 0 at the beginning tho everyone could create the amount of games they wanted to

• Quote from comrade_jeff: “Quote from Spiffolo: “Yeah apparently the solution now is “upgrade your phone, cause we can’t be bother to Adapt the graphics to support old models” ” sure i’ll just sell my iPhone xs to buy iPhone 11, wish me luck because if it wouldn’t help that means i have to wait for couple years so i could buy iphone 12 ” iPhone 11 PRO sould be enough

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “nemurito... Your market looks alive and well.... ” you missed the part where it has 0 active users playing the map

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8db20035f5243f01fea70923b

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “nemurito... You're making quite an assumption about Bytro's motivation for this change.... yet you're ignoring the prime reason. If you believe that "players opinion" of the game is a greater motivator than $$$, you're missing the point. This decision was made to make the game appeal to more players, generate more revenue, and introduce better money sinks. You've made plenty of assumptions, none backed by any facts. You've missed obvious facts.... Please don't be chan…

• Quote from TSAR527: “But how do you log out if you want your friend to use your phone with his account? ” you don't do that if you don't want to get banned

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Alone in this thread, I count about 50 players opposing all or some of the changes and 2 who like all or some them. A list of 50 players you call "rather short"? For a start, just read the first page of this thread again and you get a clear picture. ” I think their thinking process that leads to say "a rather short list" is the following: - We have 2.000 players playing the game daily. - From those 2.000 players, 1.950 don't say a word about it and keep playing, even if…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from gusv: “Dear CoW: I can't trade outside coalition? That is like asking NATO countries not to trade with China, India, Russia, Brazil, etc. ... Please undo trade restrictions outside coalition and 10% mark up on market. I'm totally confused as to the purpose of these changes. These policies resemble old colonial Spain's mercantilism and similar policies by Soviet Bloc nations during cold war. Thank you and have a nice day! ... confused.png ” More like being North Korea and only trading …

• Game Observors

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

There's no information leaks if all the info you can see is public(newspaper) and province owner(province colour)

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

I'm not surprised at all that those in favor to play competitive games without diplomacy, are in favor of the removal of the diplomacy. That indeed makes perfect sense.

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

let's not forget, the tax serves no purpose and shouldnt exist at all

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News