Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Oso Major: “Servers appear to be back up, now. Thank you all for your patience as the developers worked hard to resolve these issues. ” Now it would be good if they could resolve ALL the issues which cost so many people so much time AND money. It would be a great game if we got what we paid for.

• Downtime Jan 2

Procopius - - Bug Reports and Issues

Maybe they could anticipate when they are going to fail and let us know in advance. Real good when you got a heap of tish going on against 5 enemies at once. Thanks Bytro.

• Server Downtime

Quote from I'm Sleepless In Seattle: “It says 'game xxx is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore.' ” Same here. If my game is really gone, I would be expecting a refund of the actual cash I wasted on this game, not game "gold". How do we contact someone from the company, not just moderators?

• Server Downtime

No functionality, partial or otherwise, here. If they want to refund what I've spent in the last week, I'm out of here. Not very efficient.