Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• French research tree.

rushbin - - Suggestions / Criticism

Correct me if I'm blind but I didn't see aircraft carriers. We could use the Avenger-class, Bearn, Joffre, Independence-class, Colossus-class, and the Clemenceau-class. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_of_France On a side note, I don't think the M3 Stuart should be the epitome of the French Light tanks, when its near the bottom of the American one lol. We could use the AMX-13 and move the M3 down. We could also use the British Crusader as the French used that tank as well. A Frenc…

• I think the level 7 Interceptor could be the G.91. If the other nations have Jet fighters then shouldn't Italy also have one?

• British Research Tree

rushbin - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think the Meteor should be level 6, and the Vampire at level 7. What you could do for level 5 instead could be the Spitfire Mk 24 and have like the Spitfire Mk IX at level 4. On another note, the Achilles already exists in the American doctrine tank destroyer tree for level 3, so we'd need another tank destroyer in that tree if the Achilles is gonna be moved to the British one. We could move everything down a level and make the level 6 be an elite version of the T95, or we could potentially us…

• So I noticed that the Allied Doctrine's level 3 North Carolina-class Battleship has a picture of a Colorado-class Battleship instead, and the level 2 Colorado-class Battleship has a picture of what appears to be a New Mexico-class Battleship? While it doesn't do much in changing gameplay, I think fixing those two pictures could make the game a bit more immersive.