Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Downtime

1369666 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I work in tech support. What your doing is trying to avoid the point and discussion at hand to avoid accountability. People paid for services rendered. And these services had not been rendered to what is expected. In fact they disappeared, with a percentage for a "compensation" for most. Where is the armies people paid for? So this is the response people are going to get when asking these questions? Quote from _Pontus_: “Oh, well... uhm... Thank you? ” Oh yes, this changed my mind completely. I'…

• Server Downtime

So my point originates not to my purchase, but to what could happen to any further investments. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bcb15c65c0ef0d788e4b85c19

• Server Downtime

Quote from _Pontus_: “You bought 2$ in gold, so you did not support the game yet... Maybe if you had done, this wouldn't have happened Quote from 1369666: “i purchased 2 dollars worth, ” ” People are paying $20 dollars for "gold" which support this game to keep things like this from happening, and it happens, and those people who paid to upgrade in gold, for 200+ armies - get 5,000 in gold compensation?

• Server Downtime

I agree with everyone when it is said 5,000 Gold is non enough for compensation of the Crucial inconvience. I was just about to complete research into a Nuclear bomb, and was about to build and use it, I was excited to login today. Now, not so much. Which is sad because when the X1000 event for purchasing gold occurred, i purchased 2 dollars worth, which was 55,000 - which is normally 20.00 The 55,000 was AWESOME. I considered later purchasing 50,000 gold full price. Then the first crash happene…