Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nukes 0 DMG

Antichristus ICXC - - Questions and Answers

Why is my nuke doing 0 dmg & bombers getting shot down. Obviously we are talking abut +2000 HP units at this stage (end game) with air force power + 500 DMG while nuke have 20 HP. Given you charging money for premium time its unacceptable to have such a dumb mechanism in place, this game fails to think trough its own basic game mechanics, WTF like ?

• No I didnt but even if its 100 % faster its still like 20 days its not ballanced at all.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from Antichristus ICXC: “ Nuke to build 40 days, game duration 29 days. GG Genius Quote from Antichristus Antipopulation: “For the salvation & immortality ” ” Are you sure it isn't the other way around? I know that nukes are obtainable before 40 days, and have done so myself and seen countless other people do the same. Also, what is it with you and flashy posts lol ” No of course not so basicaly it took me 3 weeks to get to nukes now I obtained it just to find out that…

• Nuke to build 40 days, game duration 29 days. GG Genius Quote from Antichristus Antipopulation: “For the salvation & immortality ”

• NON-RENDERS

Antichristus ICXC - - Suggestions / Criticism

oh that make sense then, might not be bug after all

• NON-RENDERS

Hey Admiral ! So basicaly you have to fix this issue, it does not render the stuff mate ! clip2net.com/s/4dPhXY4 Cheers & remember Quote from Antipopulation: “For Salvation & Immortality ”

• RESEARCH

Bro! I cannot hit the research for more then 4 days now, what managment is that? They need to fix it it have nothing to do with managment or being good or bad its a flaw & error in game mechanics.

• RESEARCH

Quote from BMfox: “@Antichristus ICXC that's just painful for my eyes, please edit it. It's very agressive. ” Hey mahman did you forward it to the bosses they have to do the suggestion man!?

• RESEARCH

Hey Admiral, So basicaly my research laboratories are idle due do insuficient resources. I have over 30 things in queve and until its produced I cannot hit the research button coz of constant low resources. (Its nonsensical to now delete all my plans for next 10 days in queve just to be able to buy research technology for next few hours like.) SUGGESTION: - ALLOW RESEARCH TO BE INNITIATED INTO NEGATIVE BALLANCE (DEBT) - PRODUCTION QUEVE WOULD HALT UNTIL NEGATIVE BALANCE RESOLVED Thank you Admira…

• Hey all, This stupidity is unacceptable for such a great game as CoW, especialy as its claiming to be triple AAA premium game with gold features. Please check the imbecilism of the BOT, she built 9 carriers with no planes on it. On other instance the BOT built 40 soldiers in one province and sending them one by one to the sea straight against my battleship. (My BS therefore farming them for free) Instance 1: clip2net.com/s/4dFLAG9 Instance 2: clip2net.com/s/4dFLN3L Make her smarter please she is…

• WRONG DATE

You got that right, I must admit that we could agree on at least one thing and thus that this date stuff is trivial on your wider epic list. Peace out & remember! Quote from Antichristus ICXC: “For the Salvation & Immortality. ”

• WRONG DATE

I dont care who is where on totem pole, because no one is higher and never ever will be higher then me, so make the date right as I told. Only one of us can be true & right. Thats me!

• WRONG DATE

No, dont change it then omg. That suggestion would make it even worse then. It would be like 21/12/10 (now go figure). Why is it so difficult to execute my orders I command to you ? If I say something is wrong you must stop finding some fake excuses but acknowledge the error and immediately let the guys fix it, thats why they are payed for, they taking huge money bro. It takes litteraly seconds to fix the date its only 1 digit change. You must do it guys its the time to execute & deliver! Quote …

• WRONG DATE

You have wrong date mate! c2n.me/4dDAVvm Make it properly day/month/year as the whole world uses except CoW. Cheers brah!

• ANTICHRIST

Antichristus ICXC - - Alliance Introductions

Welcome to the Alliance ANTICHRIST, MAIN OBJECTIVE: -Dominate the world SECONDARY OBJECTIVE -Have fun RULES: I. There are no rules except rule II II.Be respectful For joining hit the join button, see you in ALLIANCE CHAT & remember, Quote from Antichristus ICXC: “For the Salvation & Immortality! ”