Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LOL go for it.

• Agreed - Gold use rules would be great, and I do not think that detrimental to the profit system. In fact, limiting its use in some games may make it more enjoyable for noobies and others - which in tern may just convince them to play more, and in the long run, buy gold thus increase profits. I have asked about being able to give gold - PURCHASED ONLY - and would do so. However either the programming is too hard - or myopia has led to this being shrugged off as a target for gold farms...... If s…

• I guess Donk and you are polite enough to help a Noob - ( ME) who has not read all 11,321.651 threads. Thanks 275RGR

• Hello, Sorry to Bother you - but I have an issue in Game ID 4,472,554 Coalition - NEW PLAN Im the leader and I cant get rid of Romania - I have joined Russia 2 Times and tried to boot Romania - and it Boots Russia The Same with Poland. Can a Mod fix this please ? Thank you 275RGR

• Solo victories

275RGR - - General Discussions

HUmm- Perhaps I should not have posted that - I never read the "terms" may get booted for helping someone, it sure seems like a no no to blast someone ..... 275RGR

• Solo victories

275RGR - - General Discussions

Agreed Simon, I do dislike people who say one thing and then do another, there is a special place as they say.... Now tricking or misleading - without breaking your word.... thats the chips, it is a war game. Coalition games - yep I just kicked someone for the first time. It is annoying to have someone ask 3 times to join and then just stop. As for solo games overall - Im in my first Dominion game now - I messaged 3 neighbors and 2 agreed to work together. 1 has gone AFK - or is low activity - t…

• BM - I made clear that I understood that concern, It may be too difficult - though hardly landing on the moon, The ability to transfer PURCHASED - Gold - Or To purchase for a Name - The same with HC. If your team does not want to do so - that is up to you of course, however The ability to click buy gold ( Select GIFT ) enter player name...... --- purchase, negates that concern just about in its entirety. Considering the backlash I got for wanting to list someone who screws a team - I would think…

• Ohh - well could be - anyway it fit. Racing in a "Class" allright.

• Thank you Storm, It was a Blitz game - 10 player so I could not Kick, leave or attack. Im a noob - and did not know. I will not play that game again. Guaranteed. Thank you for the info - Regards & Good Gaming' 275RGR

• Outlaw828- So I have been informed, very kindly by Fox. Based on that - I removed the Wall of Shame. Thanks for the Confirmation. Regards, 275RGR

• BMFox - LOL Its funny the jerks name is Benedict - fitting - FYI - I am leaving up the Wall of Honor - Friends and Foes - The rest I deleted - I still think its applicable, but the consensus is its a step too far. I will however get that guy - with that Name - well ya gets what ya gets. If that gets me banned - I will miss it ( but get more sleep ). Any news on being allowed to transfer Gold or buy Command for friends ? Respectfully, 275RGR

• Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Regards, 275RGR

• LOL - Nope Same rules - If you wanted out - then just be honest, and dont let the door hit you on the way out. Catch someone in my bed - well then "Karma" comes to visit . You are right about one thing - "Forgive" possibly. "Forget" not in a million years, I have not lied to a Lady since I was 14 ( And I told the truth the next day - I felt like a dog ) and have never ever cheated on one. Hey - Im honest up front. Not everyone's cup of tea, but then thats why they make Coffee. I hope you take th…

• Supremacy Again

275RGR - - Bug Reports and Issues

AI Deamons - or LOL Karma -

• Sounds good- I am off to sleep a few hours them tomorrow I am taking my Father to see my Aunt. He is 89 and she is 92 - Have a good day. I look forward to playing with you soon.

• LOL - Yes its a game - albeit, a war game - and sorry in game as in real life - poor decisions have consequences. I ask no more than I give, actually far less. Anyone who will screw a team to make better stats - or just be an arse - will take the last cookie, your last beer without asking and dent your car and never tell you. Sorry I dont live in Lib Land - Either stand up and be responcible and expect the same OR your abetting a sorry slack society that will turn to crap. Anyway - thats how I l…

• Supremacy Again

Yeah - Thank gosh I have the tabs saved - Im in all 3 games again - I wouldnt either - I just use the saved history tabs - I have that for work and it opened all 3 games just fine.

• Supremacy Again

Hey GOD - can you spare the working tab? Thanks A Big Fan

• Supremacy Again

It is true that to err is HUMAN - But to really screw it up takes a MOG with some quirky script...... LOL - It happens no big deal.

• Supremacy Again

Cant Log in - Its 1918 or 14 or whatever Again - Again lol By Edit - Message Received, "Ha HA HA - You had a trap set for 6 Zombie units in Domination , and you were racing for the City Center with a Clear Path." "Now we are blocking the path and killing your trap" "The game will be back up in time for you to see your troops DIE!" Yours Truly, COW AI Daemon