Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft Problems

Kent Haugen - - Bug Reports and Issues

If you have a rocket or 2 within range then try to send those. i know they are very effective agaisnt air units thats on the ground. same with tac bombers.

• Unit information

Kent Haugen - - Questions and Answers

Hey. im simply looking for some information on units for those players who have used them and know alittle about them (more then the game itself gives information about) how effective have you seen the units be in combat (for both offensive and deffensive) and wold you say they are worth the trubble of making? what have you used the unit for and what have the result of your use of the unit been? aswell as anny comment you wold like to make about the unit the way you see it wold be gratly aprisia…

• Just a questionaire

Kent Haugen - - Off Topic

well i have already anserd some of these ingame but i did promis you to anser the rest this morning Quote from Drue: “Question 7. What types of buildings do you want to be able to build? ” qute a few. several needed for both resources and food aswell as techs. deffensive structures and maybe a limited fortress creation capebileties. also keeping navel army units and sea food production seperate (and maybe just the posebilety for 1 or the other in some provinces insted of beeing able to do both) …

• Have had this happend to me aswell. Merged 4 infanty units with 1 AA unit at day 2 in Hamilton. The infantry units still shows to be at Hamilton as a ghost unit after moving them out. not sure if it helps tho.