Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I find the process of trying to join a new game frustrating. I want to be able to join a new map as early as possible and at the moment there is no easy way to do that. Can we please implement a better way to notify or show players when fresh map is going to be created. EG: New World of War map spawns every 2hrs or the New Game spawning in is greyed out but has a timer ontop of it to show how long until the game will open to join.

• If I encounter a big gold spendeder I just accept that I will lose and fortify as much as I can to make them waste as much gold as possible. These types of players keep the game free for the rest of us so I am happy to do my part and drain there wallets as much as I can before they win.

• Hello Devs, In alot of my games including my current one I have found that naval units sitting between Uelen and Nome are extremely hard to click on. It appears that the displayed/expected unit position does not correlate with the position required to select the unit. I have reproduced this issue in almost every game I play.

• Hello All, Two suggestions that I would like to see the communities feedback on: 1. Patrol Unit mechanic added to the game. Most of you will see players creating submarine walls to protect their borders. The far superior although time consuming method is to patrol your subs in a line using waypoints. 2. Hot keys for PC users - Unit Hotkeys: Q,W,E,R,T,Y for the move, attack, stop etc - Building Selection Hotkeys: Letters that make sense eg: B for barracks to build barracks when selecting city - M…