Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [FULL] Alternative WWII

Hotte XY - - Roleplaying Threads

Hey, what happened to the rules (page 1)? Most countries are conquoring what ever they can. But the rules... well just help me out. I do not undrestand wht's going on. Am I wrong or are the rules no rules but rather a wish list? Why is there so few articles in the news but so much fighting on the battle field?

I think I got something wrong so please help me to get it right. I thought we would do a roleplay and start wars only if there is no other way. But to me it looks like we have a game were some short stories are told to start wars. I also thought, that we would do the roleplay during the complete game. Therefore I invented all those ministers. But about 70-80% of all the private messages I receive are like: "Want to trade?" or even "You don't have to roleplay in private messages". Are we really p…

Well, the game hasn't started yet and I started wondering about it. 1.) There was anonymus complaining. But the rules say "No OOG". 2.) There are powerfull alliances formed. Formed BEFORE the game started. An alliance of "Empirialists" which includes the USA. And there wasn't much roleplaying during the formation of this alliance. Only "I form an alliance!" - "Cool, I am in." Or even less. I just wonder how much role playing we gonna see before some player starts to conquor the world...

Quote from LordMalak: “Only 2 more to go, looks like this might start soon ” Well... I do hope so. But I fear for the worst.

Quote from Overlord_77: “I still don't understand Stalin being censored. Wasn't he a good guy until later on? ” A good guy??? Wow, were I come from Stalin can not be called a good guy. At no time at all. When Lenin died and Stalin took over there was a purge in Russia (okay the USSR...). Thousands maybe even millions were deported to Sibiria or killed. Why? because they had differend oppinions. The Red Army fought poorly during the first year because more then 80% of its former generals, colonel…

Looks like we started the game. Or we started the newspaper. Bloody computer. I can't write the name Stalin. And it looks like Hitler is also not allowed. Anyway, this goes to the anonymus statistics friend who allready complained about one article: During the last "free" electin in 1933 (I have no idea what made you talk about 1935) the NSDAP got about 43%. Every election after January 1933 was not worth mentioning. The KPD (communist party) was outlawed, the SPD (sozialist party) was terribly …

Still only 12/16 when I look at the game. Where are those players who enlisted here?

Nothing has started. I still get the "Go away!" message.

By the way, every day counts as six month... that is really much. If we would fight the war it would at least take 20 days for a final outcome. But the real second worldwar never took 10 years. It would also imlpy that a ship would need abot 15 to 24 month to cross the atlantic and my tanks would need about three years from Minsk to Vladivostok. Therefore I would like to suggest that one day in game is the equivalent to one month. Please let me know what you think about this.

Hurry up. It's getting cold here in Moscow...

Aloha and merry X-mas. I am Hotte XY and I would like to be the Iwan (USSR). English is not my mother tongue so please be polite.