Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice suggestions. The lack of AB is obvious, but for simplicity i would think they should just be made as a very weak infantry unit. The absence of logistics (i. e. "supply lines") has also always been obvious. i feel CoW could be vastly improved by implementing supply lines (land, sea, air) which have to be traced to a supply source (the Capitol, perhaps?). Units which can't do so would get weaker by the hour. AB, 'air cargo', and aerial supply could all be implemented simply by adding function…

• i think you're supposed to attack Danzig which encourages things along a historical path.

• Still testing but apparently there is a small lump-sum plunder bonus from capturing resource provinces. Haven't figured out how much yet. Seems to be limited to resource type produced in the province (capture steel (metal) province get a small pile of metal).

• Yes , know that. Thanks. Sometimes hard to see the 'sea net' and difficult to know where to place fleets to stop invasions. If route net could be made more visible would be easier. Could help on land some too when zoomed out.

• That is a good notion. But alliances can be ended honorably - in some way other than announcing it by sending a couple hundred rockets at your former ally, which goes on. i think the game could use a cooling off period between alliance -> peace -> war of a day or so. Especially since most likely the former ally will almost certainly be attacked with those massed rockets after the traitor knows his ally's schedule and when he goes offline. Also, if the game offered a 'Launch on warning' (LOW) fea…

• In games with small number of resources to start, the initial use of those is critical. But can use gold to make up for mistakes.

• LOL True, funny. But selecting all units is not the same as showing rally points/routes. Rally points are a High Command function. Showing all units only shows units currently on map which can change destinations. Rally points are fixed until you change them and units do not have to be built to see them.

• Interface in this game is pretty good. But could be made easier for players to manage large number of provinces. Three possible additions/improvements: 1. 'Highlight Net' button - highlights all road/sea nets making units easier to position and trace paths. 2. 'Show All Rally Routes/Points' button - all routes displayed at once helps player see that he is assembling units in proper places. 3. 'Display Province <Selected Function>' - box. Preferred to use mouse/hover function to display selected …

• LOL. Be nice

• i am curious that people are afraid of others using names of Hitler and Stalin. Umm.... PC thing??? Do we have enough of this? Very misplaced strangeness. HAS ANYONE NOTICED THOSE NAMES ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME and we are simulating history here? Please stop PC stuff enough already. As for flags, i can see reason for not wanting free-hand or pasted flag art. But other games have simple tools to make very original-looking flags from subcomponents. Don't see any harm there. But if not much call the…

• Is there a 'highlight net' button so can see land/sea net better to position units? Would be especially helpful positioning subs and fleets at sea.

• No i did not check all the time. It seemed the situation was pretty much the same. It is possible that happened and i missed it. Bug might even be the way information is displayed/interpreted and not combat module. i will check more closely in the future. Thank you for the response.

• OK i see. Thank you. But i have noticed there are many anti- gold spamming threads that are all still running. It seems many players want no-gold games (as i wrote, limited gold might even work better as the limits will make gold enhance the strategy of when and how to use) and are actually willing to pay extra money for this. It would seem Bytro could benefit from responding to this desire for gain. Numerous players have told me that those games play on the 'honor' system some players do cheat …

• Q: What happens to score in game you go inactive? OK first game ('demo') i play Russia. Start with med tank and gold. Start expanding like crazy. All players but one quit in a few days. This player doesn't go inactive but comes back every couple days and builds fortifications till all provinces at 5. Very slow process. Stops attacking, stops playing all but build forts. (i guess i got so strong so quick lots of people thought i was using gold. Heard a few comments. Nope, just increasing producti…

• OK. Thank you. i have it now but it doesn't seem to help unit control much and wondered if there was plan to put more in. Didn't really know what i was buying and took a chance. Thanks for the time taking to answer. But i still cannot find duplicate thread looked all day

• Really? People join a league because they are not happy with the general playing conditions then they don't follow rules? That is sad to hear. If so means we have to rely on Bytro.

• Wish i had known about this league a few days ago. Just what i've been looking for, i think. Am i on topic?

• wow, i really would like to play there. Even if the developers don't want to promote it or even squash it (understandable) it would be nice to give it to us premium members as an option. Please keep me in the loop about where this is happening. Thank you

• Aha. That makes sense and answers a question i had. Funny i tries to start two games and servers go down both times. Later, i get message kicked for inactivity. was never able to join. Wish i could buy a pizza or something with the gold

• Can i assume this bug exists because of the lvl # of the rockets? Because planes were only supposed to shoot down lvl 1 (V-1?) rockets but they also shoot down higher level ones?